JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   ranting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2612863-ranting.html)

vickyblueeyes January 8th, 2013 10:52 PM

ranting

well om on day 2 of my second mth temping .not had a great few days ,iv been on right downer tbh , how do we girls keep going after mth after mth of bfn ? sometimes it seems like im wasting my time like its never gonna happen ,then other times im like i know it will happen it is just a matter of time .im so up and down at the minute ,and i cant seem to stop it

do i try to hard ? who knows
do i get stressed mmm yes lol

it just seems so unfair that its not happening . when im doing everything right to get pregnant .
sometimes i think i should just give up ,but i know i cant do that either ,its like no matter what i do its not right at the min , not been this neg or down for a while and im finding it hard to snap out of , i know i will in the end and be happy positive me ,i just dont know when , i hope its soon tho ,i hate being a misrable moo .

2ligit2quit January 9th, 2013 12:26 AM

Re: ranting

sometimes its good to just vent hun trust me I have my moments and Im tired of trying yet I keep going.. have faith hun,..

vickyblueeyes January 9th, 2013 10:42 AM

Thanks hun .its just hard at this time of mth . A bfn with pmt is not good lol . But I'm more hopeful tonight .and looking forward and upward to next round of ttc

lelila January 9th, 2013 02:17 PM

I don't know how we keep on going. I'll tell you this, 6 years ago I was told I wouldn't be alive right now, so I look back at that and say "I've beaten the odds, I'm taking every opportunity to make the life I want, because I can."

There were months that we said we're done. Like 1 month before we conceived in the fall. And other months DH and I planned our time around my cycle. But I think for many it becomes routine after a year or two or five.

I found that every cycle was easier to get through if I:
1. Stopped watching / reading baby stories.
2. Used OPKs and Temp'd but NEVER used hpts, even on the day AF was due.
I broke both rules two cycles ago and I was so stressed out I gave myself a massive headache.

You'll get your BFP. Statistically, it's guaranteed. Think of that. Statistically, we all get a BFP eventually. And every month that you don't get it you're that much closer to it happening.

HeatherJ January 9th, 2013 05:06 PM

I'm sorry you're having a bad time. I totally understand. It really sucks to keep trying and not get the result you want.

I agree with Lelila in that I've found not testing takes some of the stress off, so try not to if you can (I know it can be tough). I also avoid all baby related blogs, forums when I'm feeling especially stressed.

vickyblueeyes January 9th, 2013 10:44 PM

thankyou girls , some timess its good to just vent and let it all out , im feeling a lot better today ,and you have both said what dh has said , do not do any pregnacy tests till im late , it is that that stresses me out . so this mth i wont do them till im late ,see if that helps , i know i will get my bfp your right ,each mth im closer to it ,

2ligit2quit January 10th, 2013 12:35 AM

my husband told me the same thing he say wait until your late and then give it an extra week after that.. now that is to hard lol

vickyblueeyes January 10th, 2013 05:24 AM

I can't keep on as I have been . Or I will end up a mess. So I'm gonna try and real hard to not test at 10dpo .and just wait it out .it will kill me but got to be less stressful . We all under too much stress as it is .we don't need any more . Here is to our bfp in the next few mths

Celine January 10th, 2013 05:31 AM

Hope you are feeling not down anymore. New cycle, new game.

But yes, I have been there many cycles where I thought I was pregos and then wasn't. Tested and was sure those sticks were wrong. But they always seem right. Grrrr. I also don't test anymore. I just wait it out till AF shows. I want to test but I think about the cost and then don't. That said I do have a stash of pregnancy tests in the bathroom for when it's testing time.

Wishing you a very fertile cycle with a BFP outcome.

vickyblueeyes January 10th, 2013 08:51 AM

I am feeling a lot better and more positive.just going to try and chill this mth .have my vits and lots of baby dancing and hope for the best .

kayakr January 10th, 2013 11:19 AM

Glad you are feeling better Vicky. Sometimes its a day by day thing.

BTW- I don't test either. HPT are the devil. I am sad when AF comes and I know it's a BFN but at 42 I am also glad AF keeps showing up so I can keep trying for a BFP. Those BFN HPT's are enough to put me in a mental ward. Stay away from them those devil little things. ;)

vickyblueeyes January 10th, 2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayakr (Post 26957719)
Glad you are feeling better Vicky. Sometimes its a day by day thing.

BTW- I don't test either. HPT are the devil. I am sad when AF comes and I know it's a BFN but at 42 I am also glad AF keeps showing up so I can keep trying for a BFP. Those BFN HPT's are enough to put me in a mental ward. Stay away from them those devil little things. ;)

i think your right a day at a time hun , and you are all right with the maddness of hpt and those early ones are really the devil lol ,im going to be strong this mth not test and wait !!!!

hope your ok i know your going through your own stuff too . but we are all strong ladies ,stay positive your time is coming ,2013 is gonna be a good year for us all ,

2ligit2quit January 11th, 2013 09:21 AM

how you feeling today vickie..? Im still hanging in there I have no systems what so ever and I just have a gut feeling this is not gonna be my month yet again..its so hard to stay positive.

vickyblueeyes January 12th, 2013 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divermom (Post 26961228)
how you feeling today vickie..? Im still hanging in there I have no systems what so ever and I just have a gut feeling this is not gonna be my month yet again..its so hard to stay positive.

hi hun im doing ok ,i know its hard to stay positive ,but you never know whats gonna happen till the witch shows ,my last pregnacy i didnt feel pregnant at all at the beginning ,so you can be prego with out feeling that you are. as all ready been said said ,it will happen its just a matter of when !!! .this mth could well be your mth have hope and faith hun , ::)

2ligit2quit January 12th, 2013 02:02 AM

i know my mind is boggled at the moment.. it drives me mad..thanks hun,, I will get there

vickyblueeyes January 12th, 2013 03:05 AM

You will get there.you are strong .I hate the 2 week wait its such a emotional time .highs and lows. Our minds and bodies playing tricks on us.nothing makes it any better .we still end up upset even when we know its coming. Our want and need for a baby to bring home so strong .

But keep your faith .your time is coming I can feel it in my bones as my nan would say .stay strong .x

2ligit2quit January 12th, 2013 01:20 PM

thanks hun Im staying strong my temp keeps rising even higher but I feel like my uterus want to gush lol im gonna test tomorrow.. I ff changed my date my 1 day so its either 8 or 9 dpo. today,,,

vickyblueeyes January 13th, 2013 12:37 AM

im glad your temps are up hun , lets hope they stay that way . testing !! what was it the result hun ? im waiting here girl lol , good luck

2ligit2quit January 13th, 2013 02:04 AM

lol ya bfn but its only 8 dpo.. 9 now since its 1 am lol... but I have period cramps for a couple of hours now.. I never get period cramps... hope its a good sign or Im gonna have one hell of a period and its gonna be early

vickyblueeyes January 13th, 2013 02:27 AM

Yeah hun still early wait till 13dpo . Iv got it all x for you . And hoping the cramps are a good sign . X