JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   dh pregnacy prediction (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2620078-dh-pregnacy-prediction.html)

vickyblueeyes January 30th, 2013 04:34 AM

dh pregnacy prediction

my lovely dh who is a meduim and psychic has out of blue done me a reading .which is odd for him as he cant do me readings ,i didnt ask, it came while we were going to sleep ,he said there is a boy coming as he saw him in my belly in the sack ,looked about 8 mth of pregnacy .mmmmm does that mean im pregnant now or wil be in 8 mths time lol ,either way its good news for me as our wish of bring our baby home is getting closer :smile:

LauraTTCat42 January 30th, 2013 04:59 AM

Re: dh pregnacy prediction

Ooooh I like to hear that! If it's now or in 8 months time it will be great news either way, But now would be better I bet :D

Believingforonemore January 30th, 2013 05:24 AM

Interesting indeed, I think it means you are pregnant! FXed for you!

vickyblueeyes January 30th, 2013 11:06 AM

I do hope this mth. But if not it will be this year . time will tell if dh is right ! Iv everything x for this mth .

Celine January 30th, 2013 11:22 AM

Sounds like your DH felt that you are pregos. What a nice thing to tell you.

Shelz@_@ January 30th, 2013 07:30 PM

I had a reading done in dec.. she told me that it will happen in the next 2 months not shure if she ment dec/jan or jan/feb. she told me not to worry no opk no temp no keeping track. she I will either O early or later than I thought and do the deed cause I will know and that she saw a boy around me.. so far she has been right with her reading on a more personal level...

vickyblueeyes January 30th, 2013 10:27 PM

not to sure im pregnant this mth iv had period cramps for 2 days .but i do know his right when he says im going to be ,as normally he dont get anything on me lol .

and D keep a open mind ,no stress and it will happen for you we may even have our boys at same time .be funny to look back in a few mths hun ,see if they were right .

Shelz@_@ January 31st, 2013 01:28 AM

i know right would be cool.. I will keep an open mind, its out of my hands.. no stress right lol

Celine January 31st, 2013 05:43 AM

That would be fantastic if you 2 got pregos at the same time with a boy.

So how are you doing with the no stress- no obsessing about temps, O, etc? I can't seem to relax about it. How do you distract yourself?

IBelieveInAngels January 31st, 2013 08:33 AM

OH Vicky--FX for you!!! ANd what a beautiful vision :)

Shelz@_@ January 31st, 2013 10:18 AM

thanks it would be cool huh