JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   A little bummed (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2631994-little-bummed.html)

Believingforonemore March 5th, 2013 02:35 PM

A little bummed

I'm a little bummed today. I've been spotting for two days now. So I guess that means my period will be here like clockwork this Saturday. I'm 11 dpo as of today and I already know I'm not pregnant so now I have to wait for AF to show, then I have to wait to ovulate. Then I have to wait to see if I'm pregnant or not. This is my second month to try acupuncture. I'm just getting discouraged at this whole process. I wish I wouldn't spot 5 days before my period starts. It's such a bummer to know 5 days in advance that you are not pregnant. To make it even better I gotten a couple of false positives with my IC so it's been a roller-coaster month.

Shelz@_@ March 5th, 2013 03:04 PM

Re: A little bummed

I really hate that as well I will spot for a day or 2 and get my hope up. it drives a woman mad I tell ya.. Im on cycle day 47 and still waiting to O I have no fricken clue what is going on anymore.. sorry your so bummed hun.

Believingforonemore March 5th, 2013 03:17 PM

ok divermom you got me beat :) Are you sure you haven't ovulated yet? Do you temp?

Shelz@_@ March 5th, 2013 06:53 PM

ya def no O yet I use opk just started them I have 7 left out of my box of 20. so no temp rise yet no pos opk.. I usally get my 1 or 2 days of ewwy goooys lol.. when Im close. so far my body hates me FF says Im supsost to O tomorrow but that goes by my last cycle when I O on cycle day 48. no pos today.. grrrr..but doing the dance just in case.

Believingforonemore March 5th, 2013 07:05 PM

Yeah sounds pretty sucky. It would be torture to have to wait that long just to ovulate. I know women who ovulate about every 3 months. I feel so bad for them. I'm sending you some ovulating dust lol! I hope this is your month!

vickyblueeyes March 5th, 2013 09:20 PM

this whole ttc drives you nuts hun.i dont spot but have the belly ache days before af so i know by that im not pregnant and with the neg tests !!! ,my af woke me up this morning .looks like another mth of ttc for me to ,dont lose hope it will happen at some point hun .

Shelz@_@ March 6th, 2013 12:29 AM

grrr that suck vickie. really sucks ***

vickyblueeyes March 6th, 2013 10:12 AM

I know I hate the witch like nothing els .hate it when she shows !!!

katydae88 March 6th, 2013 01:21 PM

I was three days late myself..tested Sunday and yesterday...af showed this morning so Vicky we are cycle buddies this month :) I was really wanting that BFP, too, since Feb 25 was my dh's birthday..oh well time to look forward and hope and pray that it is my month for a BFP!

EricsMom March 6th, 2013 02:25 PM

It's all such a roller coaster ... I have no predictability thanks to my PCOS. AF has been absent 4 years.

Sorry you have to start another month over ... it's the worst feeling. Hopefully this next month of acupuncture will do the trick!

How do you find the acupuncture? I've thought about it for fertility and weightloss but I'm a little nervous about it ...

Shelz@_@ March 6th, 2013 06:28 PM

PCOS really does suck its what I have but I had normal period until now.. but good news ladies hubby and I dtd last night and i never leek stuff the next day so good new is this my ovary hursts today almost pos opk today and got tons of ewcm tonight so we cant tonight so told hubby we have to tomorrow and the next day after.. wish me luck this it and not another false body.change lol

Believingforonemore March 6th, 2013 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricsMom (Post 27168827)
It's all such a roller coaster ... I have no predictability thanks to my PCOS. AF has been absent 4 years.

Sorry you have to start another month over ... it's the worst feeling. Hopefully this next month of acupuncture will do the trick!

How do you find the acupuncture? I've thought about it for fertility and weightloss but I'm a little nervous about it ...

It's actually pretty relaxing. I have done it for my back pain also. It works great.

Quote:

Originally Posted by divermom (Post 27169714)
PCOS really does suck its what I have but I had normal period until now.. but good news ladies hubby and I dtd last night and i never leek stuff the next day so good new is this my ovary hursts today almost pos opk today and got tons of ewcm tonight so we cant tonight so told hubby we have to tomorrow and the next day after.. wish me luck this it and not another false body.change lol

Yeah!!! Swim little sperms! I so hope this is your month!

Shelz@_@ March 7th, 2013 06:58 AM

thanks ya its def time got lots of what my husband calls eewwy goooys lol.. and ask if I needed baby mayo lol. couldnt stop laughing and I said yes. if you cant ever night we need to every other day so today is gonna be hot lol

10thtimearound March 7th, 2013 01:24 PM

LOL Baby Mayo! Those of you who have so much spotting before af have you had your progesterone tested lately? Good luck everyone!!!! We need some BFP's around here :)

Believingforonemore March 7th, 2013 03:52 PM

I haven't had it tested. I usually use natural progesterone creme after I ovulate. It could be the problem. I've always spotted like that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by divermom (Post 27171043)
thanks ya its def time got lots of what my husband calls eewwy goooys lol.. and ask if I needed baby mayo lol. couldnt stop laughing and I said yes. if you cant ever night we need to every other day so today is gonna be hot lol

That sounds exactly like something my DH would say. lol

jeragiz March 7th, 2013 09:08 PM

Well ladies I hope you all get your BFP this cycle lol I personally have no clue where my cycle is . Im normally every 28 or 30 days but have not had a Af since Jan 16 been to dr for test though have not heard back on blood work ,but still BFN last week so yeah. only had a bit of spotting. Wanted to start testing and temping but not sure when to start,well besides when things get here in mail. Either way i told hubby hes mine lol every cple of days to cover ground hopefully. Starting end of this month to beginng of April is when we going to definitely chart everything and try more so, Hopeing against hope it feels like sometimes specially since our lost in Oct> anyways Im starting to ramble so Ill say nite ladies have a blessed month

Shelz@_@ March 8th, 2013 12:08 AM

good luck everyone
and no I havent had my progestone checked my doc really sucks. but if I get a temp rise tomorrow im gonna use pinapple core for 5 days..

jeragiz March 8th, 2013 08:47 AM

pinapple core?

Shelz@_@ March 9th, 2013 12:21 AM

yup pinapple core it supost to help with inplantation.. like baby asprin.. but dont take it together and you only eat on 1 to 5 dpo.. cause it can cause uterus contractions.. I have heard so much about this so Im gonna give it a go..just the core ..

Believingforonemore March 9th, 2013 08:02 AM

Welp CD 1 for me. AF showed this morning. Took a pregnancy test this morning just for kicks because all of my wondfo's have been giving me faint positives for the last couple of days all within a 5 minute window. It was positive so my suspicions are right. I must have gotten a faulty batch. I have 100 of these tests and won't trust them if my life depended on it now.