JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   TWW (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2635625-tww.html)

HeatherJ March 18th, 2013 07:42 AM

TWW

Well if I have another high temp. tomorrow FF should give me my cross hairs on this past Saturday, meaning I'm 2 DPO today. We had semi-successful BDing in there (my SO is still in a cast which complicates things somewhat). We'll see what happens.

How is everyone else doing?

lelila March 18th, 2013 11:07 AM

Re: TWW

The dreaded TWW. I hope in a few days you get your :bfp: We are still wttc - and it is agonizing. We are still sort of newlyweds (ok 8 years isn't newly married, but we act it ;)- and it's only been 11 days since my D&C so we can't even DTD much less TTC.

My bioclock sounds like a freight train right now.

vickyblueeyes March 18th, 2013 03:38 PM

im the same waiting for those cross hairs on ff ,and hell we acted like teens this mth ,fingers x but my temps are not great tbh ,we live in hope !!!

Believingforonemore March 18th, 2013 03:44 PM

:( I haven't even ovulated yet. I need to hurry up and wait...

Shelz@_@ March 18th, 2013 06:05 PM

good luck ladies I havent even ovulated yet either this is really long ..

Believingforonemore March 18th, 2013 06:13 PM

Wow Divermom I hope it happens soon for you.

jeragiz March 18th, 2013 11:53 PM

Hmm far as I can tell having a loong light period with spotting still ...have been temping due tu curiosity so its a wait and see game for me still it seems...gettn so dag nabbit frustrated

Shelz@_@ March 20th, 2013 01:35 AM

sound like you have high progestrone and low estrogen I wrote a diet plan to regulate your hormones Im gonna give it a try.

jeragiz March 20th, 2013 06:22 AM

May sound dumb but what do the crosshairs on the chart mean ladys keep refering to then but lol I have no idea

HeatherJ March 20th, 2013 08:53 AM

The crosshairs are the day you ovulated (on FF charts). It took me awhile to figure that one out too.

vickyblueeyes March 20th, 2013 12:10 PM

Took me a while to .but got the hang of it from jm and ff charting ! I'm 4dpo my temps haven't moved at all from time they went up after o . Nothing like my other mths . I may be looking for signs but my tummy doing odd things like butterflys really odd !!! Or maybe iv never noticed before lol .

jeragiz March 20th, 2013 05:42 PM

Good luck to you all

katydae88 March 20th, 2013 07:06 PM

I believe that I am 1DPO :) So excited to be in the 2WW!! It seems like it has taken forever to get here again. I've got my fx'd for all of us to get our BFP's!!!!

Shelz@_@ March 22nd, 2013 01:21 AM

I think Im close again lol

lelila March 22nd, 2013 06:51 AM

Would someone PLEASE get a BFP and soon. This TWW is killing me and it's not even my TWW. I haven't even gotten my first period yet. I'm looking for hope and I'm counting on you ladies for it! :smile:

Come on ladies! I know all that BDing is gonna pay off! :dust: :dust:

Believingforonemore March 22nd, 2013 08:17 AM

Divermom it's time to get that egg on the road! I ovulated yesterday so if you ovulate we'll be in the tww together!

HeatherJ March 22nd, 2013 08:50 AM

6DPO just chilling. :smile:

Shelz@_@ March 22nd, 2013 09:17 PM

my opk are much darker today and seems my temps are getting higher so that means its around the corner.. ladies woo hoo hubby is off his meds so bd starts tomorrow

Believingforonemore March 22nd, 2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divermom (Post 27221751)
my opk are much darker today and seems my temps are getting higher so that means its around the corner.. ladies woo hoo hubby is off his meds so bd starts tomorrow

Perfect! Catch that egg!

jeragiz March 23rd, 2013 12:34 AM

Hopeing Im not tofar behind you ladies cycle finally complete lol we shall see good luck to you all