JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   FF gave me my ch's today (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2636954-ff-gave-me-my-chs-today.html)

katydae88 March 22nd, 2013 08:10 AM

FF gave me my ch's today

Yay, ff gave me my ch's today!! I am now officially 3DPO :)

I can't wait for those of you who are farther along in the 2WW to start testing!!! I want to see some BFP's from our group :) Sending baby :dust: to all of us!!!!

Shelz@_@ March 22nd, 2013 08:15 PM

Re: FF gave me my ch's today

woohoo stalking.. mine opk are getting darker woot

Believingforonemore March 22nd, 2013 08:28 PM

Yeah Katy and Divermom! I'm 1 dpo as of today. No ch's just yet but we are still close in our cycle this month!

Shelz@_@ March 23rd, 2013 03:12 AM

cant wait to see crosshairs my self oh wait I have to ovulate still lol

Believingforonemore March 23rd, 2013 07:44 AM

Divermom is that dip in your chart perhaps the drop the day before ovulation? What do the OPK's say?Maybe you will ovulate today FXed!

Shelz@_@ March 23rd, 2013 03:50 PM

that was a good drop this morning opk neg but i have pcos so its not always right gonna bd today to be shure.. hope its not to late

Believingforonemore March 23rd, 2013 05:24 PM

Either way it looks like you had some bding at the right time so I think you should be good :)

vickyblueeyes March 23rd, 2013 11:25 PM

way to go girls !!!! we all in the 2 week wait ,D i think the girls are right too from looking at your chart hun ,fingers x .

im 8dpo my temps are looking real good ,im inching to test lol and praying they are staying up .my temps have now gone up a 3rd time which is meant to be a good sign so please stalk ladies ,im just hoping the temps are going in the right direction ,and that we got that egg this mth

Shelz@_@ March 23rd, 2013 11:59 PM

I have been looking at your chart vicky. it looks good. ya we def got some bd time in today.. we were able to the day before yesterday but it didnt count he still had meds in his sytems. so today will have to do if I did ovulate.. fingers crossed for everyone.

Believingforonemore March 24th, 2013 06:08 AM

Oh interesting indeed I see you had a bit of spotting there too! I hope this is your month!

vickyblueeyes March 24th, 2013 11:41 AM

I hope so hun .yeah one bit of spotting and nothing els .so fingers x . But with ttc any thing can happen !!! .

Believingforonemore March 24th, 2013 12:21 PM

Tell me about it. But we can dream right!

Divermom, I'm looking for another rise for you in the morning! FXed!

Shelz@_@ March 24th, 2013 04:45 PM

me 2 most of my O rise temps are 97.32.. so hopefully maybe today is O day and temp rise tomorrow.. uggg hate this waiting.lol

Believingforonemore March 24th, 2013 04:56 PM

The wait sucks no matter what you are waiting on :|

Shelz@_@ March 25th, 2013 10:20 AM

still no O yet booger lol

katydae88 March 25th, 2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divermom (Post 27227369)
still no O yet booger lol

I am sorry!! I was really hoping that you would O soon :( I've got my fx'd for you!!!!

Believingforonemore March 25th, 2013 05:47 PM

I stalked your chart and saw you didn't ovulate yet. Ok so I have a theory. I don't know if it will work or not just try to dtd a lot like everynight. Maybe that will induce ovulation? It's scientifically proven but anything's worth trying. lol

Shelz@_@ March 25th, 2013 06:34 PM

we got one in this morning.. but Im having my high drivr so maybe again lol