JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   Roll Call! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2655798-roll-call.html)

lelila June 4th, 2013 05:44 AM

Roll Call!

Who is here these days and where are you in your cycle?

AF showed up yesterday. That's a 26 day cycle for me, which is a bit more normal thankfully. Onward and upward!

islandbaby June 4th, 2013 09:54 AM

Re: Roll Call!

I'm here and on cycle day 3. Thankfully my post pill 'AF' finally showed and I have been doing the happy dance for 3 days now. I am just so excited!!! LOL

vickyblueeyes June 4th, 2013 10:34 AM

still here on d10 but no ttc so far this mth cause of doctors tests and being pulled about with tomorrow ! but if all goes well yaya we can ttc again ,even if we need a little help from the doctors to get it all going lol ,feeling positive ,good luck with ttc this mth ladies ,

Shelz@_@ June 4th, 2013 11:32 AM

Im here as well cycle day 1. yup she showed this morning on to buy some vitex to regulate my cycle..

katydae88 June 5th, 2013 08:59 AM

I am still here mostly been lurking because I was taking a math class from May 13- 31. It was very intense and I had homework every night so I am glad that it is over with :)

I am on CD11 and close to O'ing. I still haven't had a positive OPK but my temp dropped today so a) I O'd last night or early this morning or b) I am gearing up to O. I took an OPK at 5:30 and another one at 9:40 am and they were both negative. I only have one more left but I plan to test again this afternoon and if it is neg, I will go buy some more and test again this evening!

Last cycle I missed my O completely because I O'd on CD11. We didn't bd anywhere near that time so I knew we had zero chance of getting pregnant. We have bd every other day since CD6 but I am going to hit my DH up today , tomorrow, and the next day just to be on the safe side. Or I might keep jumping him until FF shows that I O'd :)

Believingforonemore June 5th, 2013 03:24 PM

CD 2 here.

*Jen* June 5th, 2013 10:23 PM

CD 12

I had some cramps tonight so I'm pretty sure I will O tonight/tomorrow...then the forever long 2ww.

Shelz@_@ June 6th, 2013 01:02 AM

Im gonna take a short break and plant my garden and go hunting and fishing . enjoy some alaskan summer before its over..we have no darkness right now so its light all the time I will pop in every now and then.. take care girls... Cyah in awhile...

Renee360 June 10th, 2013 08:45 AM

Hi Ladies!

Well my pregnancy was short lived. Not sure really where U am in my cycle. This month is just going to be a month we just go with the flow and see where it takes us. Not sure how bored I will get not having a more interactive cycle- using OvaCue monitor, OPK's, analyzing any and every symptom.
After this cycle I will only have 3 more shots at TTC and then I think we are done.

katydae88 June 10th, 2013 09:49 AM

I am so sorry to hear about your loss :( I hope you get your sticky bean soon!!

islandbaby June 10th, 2013 10:07 AM

Oh my gosh, I am also so sorry to read about your loss :( Hopefully you'll get your rainbow baby very soon!!! (((HUGS)))

Believingforonemore June 10th, 2013 03:16 PM

Oh no :( I'm sorry to hear that ((hugs))

lelila June 10th, 2013 04:05 PM

Oh no! What happened? I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! Let me know if you need anything!

Renee360 June 10th, 2013 07:36 PM

Thanks Girls! I am doing well coping with it. Sad that I will never get the baby. Just hoping if I get pregnant again that it will be a sticky bean.

Shelz@_@ June 10th, 2013 09:36 PM

oh my lord im so sorry hun hugs,, so sad ..

vickyblueeyes June 11th, 2013 07:31 AM

I'm so sorry R it will happen .keep the faith

I'm on d16 I thought I'd missed o but ff changed my x hairs to d14 I new they had it wrong .so we hit it bang on . Fingers x. That I o from my open tube .

Shelz@_@ June 11th, 2013 07:34 PM

Im not keeping track I made a promise if I see and cm change Im doing it lol
and when we feel like it..

Renee360 June 14th, 2013 08:40 AM

We are DTD pretty much daily not even paying attention to any signs of fertility. This cycle is a NTNP. With all the DTD DH sperm might be depleted if and when I ovulate.

Believingforonemore June 14th, 2013 08:18 PM

Nah you'll be fine, they say that's a myth. No doubt you'll catch that egg. :)

Shelz@_@ June 15th, 2013 01:59 AM

good luck to everyone.:smile: