JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   Leia...we need an update... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2667500-leia-we-need-update.html)

Believingforonemore July 23rd, 2013 03:25 PM

Leia...we need an update...

What are you feeling today? Still pains on the right side or left side? Did the Dr confirm aliens? Any other news from your Dr??

Renee360 July 23rd, 2013 04:36 PM

Re: Leia...we need an update...

LOL @ aliens.

Will rent a fetal Doppler? Sometimes they can calm fears and other times it just adds stress. I rented one for my 1st and loved it. With my 2nd pregnancy I had a Dr. appt every 3 weeks and he did U/S every appt.

And I realize it's a bit early for a Doppler to pick up heartbeat. :)

lelila July 23rd, 2013 07:21 PM

Nada to report. I called the OB for my test results and left a message with the nurses station. I figured they weren't going to call me back so I walked out of the house to go feed the chickens and turkeys and clean the turkey poop on my front porch.

I got back in 8 min later and there was a message from the nurse to call her back! ACK! I called right back, and she had left for the day and it wasn't 5 PM yet. URGH! I have to call first thing in the morning.

I still have that nagging pain on my right side, and I'm thinking it's probably a pulled muscle. It travels down into my hip and thigh every once in a while and I did pull something in my groin lifting heavy plywood the other day. I guess I have to take it easy - fat chance, I have 50 lb bags of feed I have to move and I have to clean the coop 2x a week because DH refuses to do it. Plus I have to build a roof over the run of the turkey coop because the turkeys are too stupid to get out of the rain.

Well someone has to do it.

Honestly, I don't even feel pregnant right now. I don't have a single symptom except AF hasn't shown up, but trust me, I'm checking every half hour.....

Believingforonemore July 23rd, 2013 07:30 PM

Sounds pretty normal to me. Promise me and everyone else you'll stop lifting heavy things! Take advantage of being pregnant. I'm glad you're feeling well but as you know that can change any day now. There really isn't any pregnancy symptoms in the beginning. At least there wasn't for me except some cramping. I hope to hear some good news tomorrow. :)

Renee360 July 23rd, 2013 09:20 PM

I ditto everything that Hoping said!

You amaze me Leia. I am the biggest slouch when it comes to being pregnant. I milk it for all it's worth. You should really do the same.

Looking forward to hearing your results.

Lucy S. July 23rd, 2013 09:49 PM

I'm sure in a few weeks you will be begging for less symptoms! ;)
I hope these next few weeks FLY by for you!! it's so tough! :console:

lelila July 24th, 2013 06:20 AM

Yes, I'm going to settle down on the manual labor. This morning DH and I started dividing chores. I will do all the light duty stuff and he'll take over everything that I did that is heavy lifting like the feed bags and cleaning the coops and raking. That'll last about 4 days.

Renee360 July 24th, 2013 06:24 AM

Lol, have a little faith in the man! Although if what your doing is something you use to doing might not be that bad for your body. Maybe scaling it back a little?

I am now going to read your awesome update!