JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   Vicky! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2669208-vicky.html)

lelila July 31st, 2013 10:51 AM

Vicky!

For crying out loud woman, are you pregnant yet!?!

vickyblueeyes July 31st, 2013 10:57 AM

Re: Vicky!

im working on it !!! ,doc has said we have to jump between the sheets every 12 hrs ,so im sitting here waiting lol ,and dh has gone out to get another tattoo done .on the + side my belly is bloating iv had stich type pains both sides this afternoon and im hot with lots of cm ,so it is time yayay !! praying those beans stick!!!! im gonna be a wreck in the 2 week wait .

lelila July 31st, 2013 11:03 AM

Honey you are going to pop like 3 eggs. I knew it. You're going to give birth to your very own baseball team! GO Catch That Egg. Oh wait. THOSE EGGS!!!!!!

I can't believe hubby is going to get a tattoo, in the middle of all this BDing! Tell him to wait, you have more important things to do!

Just to be funny, I'm going to send you an egg carton.

vickyblueeyes July 31st, 2013 11:19 AM

its funny you know, dh is a medium and does reading ect so do I ,and he said to me about 16 mths ago we gonna have triplets !!!!! lol that was before all this doctor stuff .so you never know at this point after 2 yrs ttc I will take what ever ,

I know poor dh had this tattoo booked for weeks ,but I will get him when he gets in lol .
love the egg carton idea I could pass the eggs over to your side of the water lol

Shelz@_@ July 31st, 2013 01:29 PM

oh my goodness lol hope he hurrys home

Renee360 July 31st, 2013 02:11 PM

Giving you triplets is Gods way of saying Thank You for being so patient!

Now that was another funny Leia, egg carton!

Vicky go wear that DH out so he has no energy to leave the house.

Believingforonemore July 31st, 2013 03:49 PM

Vicky's pregnant, Vicky's pregnant!!! I just know it!

lelila August 1st, 2013 08:50 AM

Vicky, I just know you got 'em this time. And three! Holy Moley Lady. Wait till we see those belly pics.

vickyblueeyes August 1st, 2013 01:31 PM

i best have them this time or I will be gutted big time !!!! and as for dh and his 3 well long as baby or babies are healthy who cares ,the more the merrier lol ,

tummy looks like a marble cake as it is I guess the pics will be interesting :smile:

Renee360 August 1st, 2013 11:09 PM

Vicky were you told to test out your trigger shot? From what I've read the trigger shot can be gone by 5 DPO and some it takes until at least 14 DPO. Also try and test with the same brand and sensitivity.

Can you still walk after all that BDing?

Believingforonemore August 2nd, 2013 09:38 AM

I was thinking the same thing. Get some of those .30 cent internet strips and test it out!

Lucy S. August 2nd, 2013 11:11 PM

ooo you would be fun to stalk :D
Oh ya are you testing it out??

vickyblueeyes August 3rd, 2013 09:56 AM

Well all that baby dancing for ttc is over with I'm shattered lol and sore but all for a good cause ! We have our fingers x we got that egg .now I'm gonna wait it out till test day .not sure when I'm gonna test maybe cd10 or 12 .but I'm still temping so girls stalk away all you want .I can't see much in my temps as of yet tho but its early days .

Renee360 August 3rd, 2013 10:07 AM

Vicky you're going to have to make sure the HCG trigger shot is out of your system.

FX'd you caught that egg.

vickyblueeyes August 3rd, 2013 10:30 AM

Yes this is true .it should be out by cd10 but may have to wait till cd12 that's gonna do my head in lol

Lucy S. August 3rd, 2013 04:16 PM

On cheapies even 12 days past trigger I will sometimes pick up the HCG! With FRER I don't but everyone is different!

I will be stalking your FF!

vickyblueeyes August 4th, 2013 12:44 AM

those cheap ones do muck about with your head as do the blue dye ones .im lucky I don't have any tests left. so I cant cave in and test when I feel like it ,it will be going out to the chemist to buy a first response for me .I have found them to be the best for testing ,iv got a while to go yet tho

lelila August 7th, 2013 12:34 PM

Holy Implantation Dip! This is gotta be it! Fx'd for you Hun!

vickyblueeyes August 7th, 2013 01:24 PM

I'm hoping and wishing it is .surely something got to give !!