JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   fed up!! iv not olvulated so far (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2676133-fed-up-iv-not-olvulated-so-far.html)

vickyblueeyes September 2nd, 2013 01:31 AM

fed up!! iv not olvulated so far

well this weekend was our high fertile time ,for once it fell in on our wkend that my kids went to there dads so we was home alone and bd a hell of a lot ,iv not had trigger shot and dh did not want me using o tests ,so we went it alone on my body signs and time of the mth , well my temps haven't gone up so im guessing iv not ovulated ,iv had lots of stress due to teen son being a sod ! not taking his meds for his adhd and being a naughty rebellious teen ,iv just sent dh for o sticks and im feeling fed up ,dh is now sore and iv no idea how much more bding we can get in .:(

Believingforonemore September 2nd, 2013 04:38 AM

Re: fed up!! iv not olvulated so far

:( I was wondering about you this weekend. Try the every other day method if you can manage it. That gives him a small break to heal and cover your basis. I'm sure it's the stress that has delayed ovulation. The teenage years are by far the worse. If you can try to relax so it can happen. {{hugs}}

Renee360 September 2nd, 2013 08:18 AM

Man remind me to not allow my children to become teenagers.

Sorry you haven't ovulated, but I would definiately try BDing every other day.

Sending you some ovulation vibes!!

lelila September 2nd, 2013 10:56 AM

You are brave doing it without OPKs or anything. I chickened out long ago. I say CHEAT honey, use everything at your disposal.

WaitinginNJ September 2nd, 2013 01:34 PM

Do you not have time to DTD when the kids are home? Sorry I have not really posted on this board (TTC Older Members) so I am not sure of your situation. Sorry you did not ovulate.

Believingforonemore September 2nd, 2013 03:21 PM

I'm with Leia.

Renee360 September 2nd, 2013 10:50 PM

Did you end up getting more OPK's? How were the lines?

vickyblueeyes September 2nd, 2013 10:58 PM

got the opks yesterday they only had the line ones so I took one last night the test line was a little lighter then the control line ,took one this am the line is a little lighter then the control line again !! dh thinks iv o and lh is going down ?? .the only small dip was on cd15 ,have a look at my temps which are really low this mth ,see what you girls think .atm iv no idea !! yes we can bd when kids are about ,a little quickly wont hurt lol ,we bd yesterday anyway just in case ,

Believingforonemore September 3rd, 2013 04:18 AM

Maybe, we'll have to see what your temp is for today and tomorrow.

Eleanor-Abigail September 3rd, 2013 07:42 AM

Wow. Your chart is flip-flopped. You had that temp spike on day 7 and then it's been zig-zagging ever since. I don't know what to think!

vickyblueeyes September 3rd, 2013 11:29 AM

my temps are crazy this mth ! Iv no idea why .its so not helpfull and frustrating !!

Renee360 September 3rd, 2013 12:36 PM

TTC is beyond frustrating!!!

I have my FX'd you've already ovulated and caught the egg or you are close to ovulate and you BD enough to catch the egg?

As far as temps go, how is the battery on your thermometer? Are you temping orally or vaginally?

Shelz@_@ September 3rd, 2013 06:40 PM

sound like u did O already but who am I to talk .. I had crazy cycles as well hope u did o HUN

vickyblueeyes September 3rd, 2013 10:55 PM

thank god for that got my x hairs today >>> yay !!! im now in the 2 week wait

Renee360 September 3rd, 2013 11:43 PM

Yay! 3DPO now. Glad you finally got confirmation you ovulated!

Now sit back and relax in your TWW.

Shelz@_@ September 4th, 2013 02:54 AM

girl Im right with u hate the tww lol

Believingforonemore September 4th, 2013 04:33 AM

:D let the waiting begin!!!

lelila September 4th, 2013 05:39 AM

Vicky, I think you're right. Looks like you Od on the 15th. I hope DH banged you like a screen door in a hurricane.

Renee360 September 4th, 2013 06:31 AM

:D that's quite the visual Leia!

Are you planning in testing early or waiting until AF is due?

vickyblueeyes September 5th, 2013 11:08 PM

I def got banged good and proper this mth .just hope with all those swimmers that my eggs what to play ball !! .ff changed my cross hairs to cd16 now ! but we had it covered ,my temps are just plan odd this cycle and low for me,iv no idea what is going on !! had period type pains last night too which is way to early for me I think im on cd20 4dpo now according to ff ,iv just received 50 early pregnancy tests from ebay so I can test away till my hearts content from cd10 ,yay !!! not that I got a problem with peeing on sticks lol