JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   October Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2682662-october-roll-call.html)

lelila October 1st, 2013 06:25 AM

October Roll Call

GoodBye Summer! Hello Beautiful Crisp mornings, sunny fall days and cool nights for plenty of BDing!

Where is everyone in their TTC Journey?

Leia

Renee360 October 1st, 2013 06:58 AM

Re: October Roll Call

I LOVE Fall!! It seriously should help with the BDing, no more sweltering bedroom!

I'm getting close to ending my 7th cycle. Today I had a temp dive and yesterday a killer headache. All test I've taken have been negative. I didn't bother testing this morning. I'm feeling very hopeful about my next cycle.

WendyBird October 1st, 2013 10:38 AM

I got my crosshairs this morning, so I'm officially 3dpo. Here's to my tww!!

Ahh, Fall. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE where I live, but I miss the Fall. (I live in Hawaii)

Bummer Renee! But... That's not that much of a dive. I wouldn't discount this cycle yet.

Believingforonemore October 1st, 2013 02:55 PM

AF is here. So I'm just waiting...Still sick...I am determined to ride my bike today.

Renee360 October 1st, 2013 04:22 PM

Military Wendy? Hooray for the TWW and may you be blessed with a BFP!!

Rae go ride but don't over do it. It might make you feel better or set you back a day or 2 in your recovery.

Leia did you crack that egg?? I'm am beyond curious to how many yolks. I might have to go and check FB to see.

katydae88 October 1st, 2013 06:29 PM

I am 2DPO I think...my temp tomorrow should confirm if I did actually O on Sunday.

I have also reached my 2 yr mark for ttc....really depressing because I just knew that we would already have a baby by now :( beginning to think that it is just not going to happen....

Sorry for being whiny but hitting the 2 yr mark has really got me down :cries:

Believingforonemore October 1st, 2013 06:44 PM

Katy I'm with you. I'm closing in on acceptance that this isn't going to happen for me. It is a little depressing. But nothing we can't make it over.

Shelz@_@ October 1st, 2013 06:48 PM

welcome all in the tww I think Im 1 or 2 dpo I didnt test at all so Im just guessing on my body the girls are sore this morning so it means Im in the tww.
sorry for all that af showed wish this was so much easyier this suck cause its my last month of ttc and it just heart breaking.. as for everything else
summer is gone and fall is here..

WendyBird October 1st, 2013 10:28 PM

Renee, yes, we are a military family

lelila October 3rd, 2013 12:00 PM

Wendy, your chart looks great! I LOVE Hawaii! I was there in 06 and it was beautiful, but I hear it can be financially challenging.

Renee your chart is looking great too, have you caved and tested today? I have not cracked that egg. I'm kind of sickened by the eggs lately, so DH has been eating them. He doesn't make eggs during the week. But FYI, we've gotten 3 more giant eggs like that, and one of them cracked in my hands while I was washing eggs this morning and it had only ONE yolk in it. Crazy!

Believingforonemore October 3rd, 2013 02:02 PM

What do you feed the chickens Leia lol?

vickyblueeyes October 4th, 2013 12:12 AM

I get the 2 year ttc . Just came over mine and feelingthe same . Depressing !! .well its o day today so its lots of baby dancing for today and tomorrow . I'm on cycle 3 with clomid only another 3 to go .then think that's our lot for ttc .not sure my head can take much more.

lelila October 4th, 2013 05:12 AM

Katy, you're chart is looking awesome too! Fingers crossed for some :bfp: this month!

Rae, we get organic feed from Agway, it's made by a local farmers. Corn, dried milk, wheat, etc. Agway chops it all up and puts it in 100lb bags and I take it home. I go through 100lbs every 2 weeks. I also feed them veggie scraps and yes, egg shells. Barbaric.

Renee360 October 4th, 2013 09:48 AM

Leia 2 more days and you'll be 15 weeks.

Katy how is your teaching internship going? Your chart does look great. Looking forward to when you test.

I am suppose to start AF today. I had my typically (TMI) BM this morning and that usually is when I discover AF, but nothing. I still have a little time for her to make an appearance. I also got a huge temp drop this morning. I temped before 4 this morning. A little earlier then my 6 am temping time, but DH woke up and started talking to me. I also got a BFN yesterday when I tested so I didn't bother with testing today.

Eleanor-Abigail October 4th, 2013 12:02 PM

Hey everyone,
Where I'm at in my TTC journey is buckling down on number crunching for my thesis so I think I'm just going to bug out of here and not think about baby stuff for a couple months.

I'll pop back in when there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Blessings to everyone!

Renee360 October 4th, 2013 12:36 PM

Jennifer best of luck on your paper. Hopefully when things settle down you'll be back here. Maybe in the time you 're taking off you'll get a huge surprise? :)

katydae88 October 4th, 2013 07:05 PM

Renee, my teaching internship is going great :) I am sooo loving it!! But I am looking forward to graduating and having my own classroom. I am also hoping that when I get a job I can talk my DH into doing some IUI cycles so hopefully we can have us a baby :) I also think that if I have a job he won't be so stressed about paying bills and it will help his fertility as well.

I am so sorry to see that you had a temp dive :( I always love to see my temps looking good BUT that has happened so many times in the months that I have been temping and af has still showed that I don't even get my hopes up anymore. I just tell myself that it doesn't even mean anything and to expect af to come....I hate to be that way but when my hopes get too high and af shows then I get so depressed and cry my eyes out :(

I sure hope we get some BFP's in here soon!!!! Good luck and sending baby :dust: to all :)

Renee360 October 5th, 2013 07:00 AM

Katy that's great news! It won't be long before you're done and you get your own class.

Blah! AF never started yesterday and I've been wearing white underwear. This mornings temp was up again. I tested and it was a BFN so I would love for AF to start. This month my cycle is already a day longer then the previous cycles. It's so frustrating!

Shelz@_@ October 5th, 2013 04:12 PM

geeze renee sounds like your cycles of going wacky..
and yes katy that is great news
and eli good luck hun

Believingforonemore October 6th, 2013 07:14 AM

Renee that happens to me upon occasion. It's so frustrating. When you know it's over it's just time for it to be over. Once AF starts all is well again.