JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   Boo!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2689507-boo.html)

Believingforonemore October 31st, 2013 06:04 PM

Boo!!

Happy Halloween ladies!!!

katydae88 October 31st, 2013 06:37 PM

Re: Boo!!

Thank you, Rae!! Happy Halloween to you, too :)

Shelz@_@ November 1st, 2013 12:01 AM

happy halloween as well ladies

Renee360 November 1st, 2013 06:15 AM

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween.

No rain last night so it was perfect. After all the hard work of Trick or Treating my oldest didn't even get into his Halloween bag. I had them out until 8:30 and Benjamin goes to bed no later than 8:30.

vickyblueeyes November 2nd, 2013 12:16 AM

Hope you all enjoyed halloween .my kids loved it . It rained hard kids got wet and cold but loved it just the same .as for me its the start of new year and a time to remember our loved ones on the other side . But as I mc this time 2 years ago its a bitter sweet time for me .

Believingforonemore November 2nd, 2013 04:59 AM

My oldest did go trick or treating. This was her last year. The boys went to the haunted house in town. It was a good Halloween :)

lelila November 2nd, 2013 05:39 AM

Happy Halloween Ladies - late. I've had a massive migraine the last 3 days, it's on its way out thankfully, but still kicking my butt.

DH had to take DS out for trick or treating the other night. DS cried when I told him I couldn't go. I felt so bad. It poured and the wind blew like mad but he had a good time and went to be hours past his bedtime. He doesn't even eat candy, he just like running around the neighborhood and ringing the doorbells. When the parents tell him he can take two pieces, he says "No thank you, one is enough.". DH tells him "Take two!" so he can eat them. He came home the other night with a very small bag but with big smiles.

Believingforonemore November 3rd, 2013 07:27 AM

Leia, I sure hope that migraine is better. I do know a lot of women who suffer from them while they are pregnant. I've heard acupuncture works great for them.

Renee360 November 4th, 2013 06:15 PM

Leia how are the migraines? Hope you are feeling better now.
I just noticed your ticker says 19 weeks 1 day, it was just 17 weeks the last I looked at it. Next week the gender scan??

There were at least 4 kids that are in 4th grade that didn't want to go Trick or Treating. I loved going out and getting a pillow case full of candy. My children take forever to walk the neighborhood. I swear I could of covered 300 house to their 45 houses. Pitiful I tell you.

lelila November 5th, 2013 05:04 AM

Thanks for the check in Renee! My migraines are weather related, though sometimes low progesterone or estrogen kicks one off. Mostly though, if a storm rolls in, I get a migraine. I've had them since I was about 3 years old. Thankfully, this last one left and I'm feeling much better.

Yes, can you believe it. 19 weeks! Gender scan next week or so they tell me. Come on ladies, start chanting Boy Boy Boy Boy!

My kid doesn't trick or treat for the candy. He just likes to run up to the houses and ring the bell and yell "Trick or Treat!" Half the time the neighbor offers him candy and he says "no thanks" and runs away. He's something else.

Renee360 November 5th, 2013 11:01 AM

3 years old you started getting migraines?! That's completely insane and I feel bad for you. I can hardly wait to find out you're having a girl, I mean boy! :)
Are you done after this or will you continue to expand your family?