JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   January Roll Call!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2700998-january-roll-call.html)

lelila January 1st, 2014 09:10 AM

January Roll Call!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

It's 2014! Time to start a Brand New Year! Fun and Exciting moments await us all! New TTC moments and methods to try. So, who is here, what are we currently trying and what are we trying next to get that Beautiful BFP?

Name:

Cycle Day:

What are you trying now?

What are you trying next cycle (If you don't get a BFP this cycle):

Posgo001 January 1st, 2014 09:51 AM

Re: January Roll Call!!!!

Paula
CD 26

I was due for my period today...I took 5 HPTs this morning and the were all BFPs!!!!!!! How is that for a Happy New Year!?! I am a little bit in shock right now. Ok, a LOT in shock right now! I want to be overjoyed right now, but I'm so scared that it won't stick or be where it is supposed to be. If you remember, I am a tubal-reversal patient, so I have to be monitored closely during early pregnancy due to being at a higher risk of ectopic. I will call my OB/gyn tomorrow and start the protocol! Is this is really happening?!

It is my hope and prayer that baby dust is sprinkled all around and we ALL have an awesome and blessed start to 2014!!!

Shelz@_@ January 1st, 2014 10:25 AM

first of all I want to say congrats hun,

and happy new years to everyone
me 40
on cycle day 43 waiting for 1 more temp rise
not trying anything yet
next cycle is up in the air..

ctymom January 1st, 2014 12:06 PM

Congrats Paula!! Yay!!

Name: Pamela

Cycle Day: 26 and 11 DPO

What are you trying now? Trying to wait it out for AF to show or not. LOL I HATE seeing bfn's so I'm waiting.

What are you trying next cycle (If you don't get a BFP this cycle): Keep doing what we're doing but I finally have a thermometer to start temping so that will be on my side and also will have a better idea of how many days my cycle lasts. I never really paid attention to it my whole life.

berrygirll January 1st, 2014 12:06 PM

Sherry

Cycle day 29. Waiting for AF which I am not sure when she'll arrive since I m/c the 1st week of Dec. We are just happily bd'ing throughout the month right now.

Next cycle I am going to try the Clearblue OPK and curious to see what it says. I've been pg twice btw July & Oct so it doesn't seem to be the problem- its getting them to stick :(

Paula! I am sooooo happy for u! I will be praying that this little one sticks and u have a healthy 9 months!

Posgo001 January 1st, 2014 12:22 PM

Thank you, ladies! I keep waiting to wake up and find out it's all a hoax! I forgot to say what I was doing to get pregnant. I started doing it all at the same time, so who knows what worked. But, I temped, used OPKs, used progesterone cream (put it in places that weren't advised:), and used Instead softcups after laying in bed for 30 minutes after DTD. I also gave up alcohol and (most) gluten a few months ago and have eaten the same lunch for the last 3 months--a big green leafy salad with salmon. I'm not sure what worked...not sure if this bean will stick...but, it's what I did!

Oh, yeah, and I bought about 30 tests from the dollar store one day. Then bought 4 of the expensive kind, and 2 boxes of tampons at the same time the next day. I laughed as I was at the checkout at Walmart...talk about being at a crossroads in life and things being able to go either way, lol!

PixieLaRue January 1st, 2014 12:26 PM

My name is Liz, I'm 35 and I'm on CD 15, this is my first time TTC. I have a Maybe Baby ovulation predictor, but since it's my first cycle off of the pill I'm not expecting anything to be normal or regular about this cycle. Next cycle I will be charting my results with the Maybe Baby and see where that leads!

Jennhowru January 1st, 2014 08:49 PM

Paula, Congratulations!!!

I'm Jenn. I'll be 34 next month. 2 kiddos already (Austin is 10 and Aubrey is 8).

I'm currently on CD 6.

This is my 3rd month temping, but that's all I plan on doing for now on the TTC front. If it happens...it happens. I've looked into possibly buying some Vitex, but if I can't buy it in a store locally, I'll just stick to my regular muti vitamin and maybe start drinking raspberry tea.

Welcome to all the new ladies, and best of luck to everyone!

Sgarcia12 January 1st, 2014 09:27 PM

Sara
CD 10
I had my TR done on 11-12-13. I'm excited to ttc this month. This is my 2nd month temping and using OPK. Hopefully I will get a bfp this month.

ctymom January 2nd, 2014 04:32 AM

Ugh.....starting to have AF feelings this morning. I slept horribly last night. Kept waking up since 2am which made my temp this morning inaccurate. I hope I'm not out. Anyone feel like AF is going to start and then get a bfp?

Renee360 January 2nd, 2014 09:53 AM

Renee
DPO12 and it has flown by. I have loved this cycle.
No new game plan this next cycle. I think I'm actually not use OPK's and just stick with temping.

Paula Congratulations and HH9M. Praying hard for you that you have a very sticky bean.

This morning DH finally went back to work. Probably going to take the boys to a movie or the jumping place. Do as much as we can before they go back to school on Monday.

Believingforonemore January 2nd, 2014 10:27 AM

That's wonderful new Paula!!! Congrats!

Posgo001 January 2nd, 2014 06:07 PM

Thanks, everyone! I went and had my first HCG drawn this afternoon. It was 33, but I'm only about 13-14 dpo, so I'm hopeful for it to be much higher at the next draw on Saturday. Please keep praying that it sticks & grows where it is supposed to be :)

Pam--I had serious cramps the day before my first BFP...praying for you, girl!

Sara--I had my TR on 11/4...welcome my TR sister!

Liz--Welcome! This is a great group!

As for me, my oldest DS got engaged over New Years to his long-time girlfriend. I laughed when I realized I could be planning a wedding and for a baby at the SAME time, lol! The youngest DS went back to college...miss him already! And, the DH keeps me grounded through all of this!!

Believingforonemore January 2nd, 2014 06:53 PM

Name: Rae

Cycle Day: 5

What are you trying now? Nothing just the usual.

What are you trying next cycle (If you don't get a BFP this cycle): Don't know yet.

ctymom January 2nd, 2014 07:48 PM

Thanks Paula.... and prayers sent your way for a very sticky bean in the correct place! :)

No AF yet...I feel super hungry, eat, then I feel nauseous. After breakfast, I had to leave the diner and go sit in our Jeep until the feeling of wanting to throw up left.

lelila January 3rd, 2014 08:42 AM

Paula - Congratulations!!! When I did the chicken dance the other day and said Give us 5 BFPs this week, I didn't mean all to one lady, but I'll take it! FXd that those HCG numbers go up up up!

Welcome all you new ladies! It's good to see so many coming on board! This is such a great group of women and I'm sure you will enjoy the laughter and friendship! Here's hoping you all get your BFPs soon!

There isn't much to update here on my end. Getting a little nervous now that we're in the 3rd Trimester! Last night I peed in the dark and I peed for so long I was afraid my water had broke. I sat there wondering what I should do and after a little while went to bed and fell back asleep. When I woke up I wondered if I had dreamt it. We still haven't bought a single thing but we will have to start thinking about it eventually I suppose.

Shelz@_@ January 3rd, 2014 06:10 PM

I got my crosshairs this morning but Im not convinces yet my girls arnt sore yet if it stays up in the next 2 days I will be happy then maybe my body is gonna be different this month prayers this is not a fluke and I Od finally..

katydae88 January 3rd, 2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2ligit2quit (Post 27887032)
I got my crosshairs this morning but Im not convinces yet my girls arnt sore yet if it stays up in the next 2 days I will be happy then maybe my body is gonna be different this month prayers this is not a fluke and I Od finally..

Yeah for CH's!! My girls aren't always sore after O either so hopefully you did O. I have my fx that we have several BFP's this month on this board including yours and mine!!!!

Shelz@_@ January 3rd, 2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katydae88 (Post 27887064)
Yeah for CH's!! My girls aren't always sore after O either so hopefully you did O. I have my fx that we have several BFP's this month on this board including yours and mine!!!!

thanks hun like vickie told me last night if you will it will be and she made me feel so much better..
lord knows Ive tried.. this has to be a good month for everyone..

ctymom January 4th, 2014 08:33 AM

I'm probably out. Got my one zit before AF this morning. I'm so irritable today.