JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Older Members (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/)
-   -   Freaking Out!! Update #9 (M/c Mentioned) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f260-trying-to-conceive-older-members/2707593-freaking-out-update-9-m-c-mentioned.html)

katydae88 February 10th, 2014 01:59 PM

Freaking Out!! Update #9 (M/c Mentioned)

This popped up even before the 3 minutes was up tell me I am not dreaming!!!! I am so afraid this might be an ectopic or even worse an evap!!!

[IMG]http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/a...psd48985ed.jpg[/IMG]

Believingforonemore February 10th, 2014 03:09 PM

Re: Freaking Out!! Look at this

Girl that's not an evap. See your Dr!! You're pregnant!!!

Oh Katy I'm so excited for you!

Things can still turn out ok Katy. Just see your Dr and report back to us! Pronto.

katydae88 February 10th, 2014 03:15 PM

Thank you, Rae :) I called my OB's office and I have an appointment at 8:30 in the morning to have blood work done and a vaginal ultrasound. I am just hoping with all the bleeding that this is a viable pregnancy :)

I am so hoping that everyone else on here gets their BFP's soon!!!!!

Believingforonemore February 10th, 2014 03:22 PM

Ok well we'll be waiting on pins and needles for those results...

Jennhowru February 10th, 2014 04:46 PM

Oh, WOW, Katie! I hope everything is okay. Please keep us posted.

Posgo001 February 10th, 2014 05:40 PM

Praying for you and your little bean to be healthy and in the right place, Katy!!!

berrygirll February 10th, 2014 07:23 PM

So very happy for you! I hope everything is a-ok, be sure to let us know!
how exciting :D

Shelz@_@ February 10th, 2014 08:38 PM

congrats hunnie im so happy for you

katydae88 February 11th, 2014 12:11 PM

Well I went to my OB's office this morning and when they did the u/s there was nothing in my uterus or tubes. I had my beta done and they called me about an hour after I got home and said that it was only 30. My OB told me this morning he thought I was at the tail end of miscarrying and he was right. He said with the beta being this low that it indicated this was a regular pregnancy and not an ectopic so that is good.

I go back Friday to have my betas checked again and if it is 5 or under then we can start trying again right away. Thank you ladies for everything I just wish it would have had a different ending BUT I can say that it was very exciting still to see that BFP!!!! I am hoping I get to see another one real soon :)

ctymom February 11th, 2014 01:21 PM

Re: Freaking Out!! Update #9 (M/c Mentioned)

I'm sorry to hear Katy :( I wish you the best with your next results.

Believingforonemore February 11th, 2014 02:28 PM

Ah Katy I hate that. There seems to be a lot of m/c around here lately. {{{hugs}}} Rest and take care of yourself. The good news is it's not ectopic.

berrygirll February 11th, 2014 03:01 PM

Hugs sweetie, I'm sorry! :(

lelila February 11th, 2014 03:49 PM

Oh Katy ((((HUGS))))) I'm so sorry! I don't know what is worse, getting the BFP and then the bleeding or the other way around.

How many days have you been bleeding? 30 can be the start or the finish depending on when you conceived.

I wish you had more definitive data for peace of mind.

Shelz@_@ February 11th, 2014 04:25 PM

im really sorry hun my heart goes out to you

katydae88 February 11th, 2014 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lelila (Post 27951735)
Oh Katy ((((HUGS))))) I'm so sorry! I don't know what is worse, getting the BFP and then the bleeding or the other way around.

How many days have you been bleeding? 30 can be the start or the finish depending on when you conceived.

I wish you had more definitive data for peace of mind.

Today makes 7 days of actual full flow bleeding but if you include the 2 days of spotting before full flow started then it is 9 days of bleeding :(

I posted this on the TTCMA Board but wanted to put it here, too.

Although we didn't have the ending like I really wanted and I am a little sad that we didn't get to keep this baby I am still happy. Not happy that I am miscarrying BUT happy to know that at my age I can still get pregnant :) and happy that after 2 years 3 months and 30 cycles I GOT a BFP!!!

I do feel bad for my DH though because I saw the look on his face when the OB said there wasn't anything in my uterus because this is his 5th baby he has lost :(We believe that God gave us this baby that we have lost and we have faith that He is going to give us one that will be our take home baby.

I really do appreciate all of you ladies for your encouragement, support, and insights as I now go down the road of not only infertility but also miscarriage. This is my first one but I think the reason why I am handling it so well is because I already had an idea that it wasn't a viable pregnancy because of all the bleeding I had done. But I hope that it makes me a more sympathetic and empathetic person towards others who have gone through the same thing. It really is different when it is happening to you but I know that if I break down and wallow in my misery that it won't help me (not that I am saying that it won't work for someone else because we all have our own ways of dealing with pain and disappointment) BUT I know with DH, God and you ladies here with me I will get through this :)

Believingforonemore February 11th, 2014 07:13 PM

God is amazing that way. What you are experiencing is His peace in your situation. When you should have none. That's how He rolls. I'm glad you are embracing it. I thought the same thing when I m/c'ed. At least I did get pregnant and maybe I'll get that take home baby after all. And maybe so will you. Get some rest and I'll be praying the bleeding stops soon and your hcg numbers drop quickly.

Renee360 February 13th, 2014 07:04 AM

HUGS Katy! Happy to hear you got a BFP after 30 months of TTC, but sad to hear of your loss. Sending you Tons of Thoughts and Prayers.

Tryingfor10th February 13th, 2014 11:44 PM

(((Hugs))) I am so sorry.