JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Six Months + (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f132-trying-to-conceive-six-months/)
-   -   Just hit the 6 month mark (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f132-trying-to-conceive-six-months/2718061-just-hit-6-month-mark.html)

MandyAnn April 26th, 2014 11:33 AM

Just hit the 6 month mark

I never thought we would be here. We just hit 6 months of TTC. Trying stay positive, but a little shocked too.

Mrs.Elf April 29th, 2014 11:26 AM

Re: Just hit the 6 month mark

Ditto. I hit the 6 month mark a while back (this is cycle #8), and I just keep thinking "It wasn't supposed to take this long. What's wrong?" FX for both of us that it happens soon. :fingerscrossed:

Rabbiduck June 16th, 2014 07:51 PM

Me, too. Just hit the six-month mark this month. I may be going on Clomid soon myself. My progesterone came back low, but given that my cycles have gone weirdly long (42 days) since we started TTC, the OB agreed with me that she didn't test me at the right time. So I go in next Thursday (the 26th) for another test. Fingers crossed that my progesterone is normal this time, because I was devastated to find out about it being low last week. Then I find out my grandma had trouble conceiving my father and miscarried once. So....

I hope it happens soon for all us ladies :) Keep us updated, Jenny!!

DanieGirl020610 September 8th, 2014 05:31 PM

Don't lose hope. Me and my hubby tried for almost 9 months before we conceived our son. We were going to go to the DR. if it didn't happen before the full year. It can happen. Good luck :)

Mrs.Elf September 9th, 2014 11:27 AM

I just realized this morning that I've now hit the one year mark. I guess it's time to go see what's happening on that board.

justryit October 15th, 2014 09:19 PM

don't stop keep trying. it happened to me too.

stiletto_mom April 6th, 2015 08:12 PM

We also just hit the big 6. =/ Totally not expecting it to take this long.

I've just started temping too and right now I'm on CD28 with no O. Arrrgh!!

Tindra April 7th, 2015 12:29 AM

Don't lose hope..keep trying...

WonderPregnant April 7th, 2015 01:23 PM

Hello, at first sorry for my English...I wanna share with you something, that helped us..
We were TTC for 1 year..but everything went against us..
We tried everything from ebooks to right sex positions..Nothing worked..
One day I was sufring through google and I found women who has written an ebook with videos to help you with getting pregnant & reverse infertility..
We tried her unusual tips it and after 2 months my GF got pregnant..
I couldn't believe it... We have a beautiful doughter.. :)
No more words.. here it is: wonderpregnant(dot)com/pregnancy-miracle-review/
I hope you will be happy!

My friend also wrote this:
"Dear Lisa, After 7 years trying to conceive I finally got pregnant 4 weeks after I read your book and followed your program. It was simply amazing. I had history of recurrent miscarriages and was also diagnosed with genetic problems but using your system I got pregnant naturally at age 44& after 2 HSGs and 4 negative IUIs including 6 induction Clomid cycles and laparscopy. Everything in your book makes sense. I am recommending your program to all my friends. God bless you!"

Look here: wonderpregnant(dot)com/pregnancy-miracle-review/

Lemmamic April 18th, 2015 12:46 AM

One should never loose hopes and Don't be depressed. You should consult expert they can help you with better advice.
:goodpost::like:

pinkmama51 May 26th, 2015 10:02 PM

congratsss i got my fingers crossed 2 !

ericacencinas January 28th, 2016 01:18 PM

I almost hit the six month mark at one point ended up taking 5 months of trying everyone is different and its different for everyone just don't Lose hope..

Hasked May 11th, 2016 11:55 PM

Just keep trying and don't loose hope.