JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Six Months + (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f132-trying-to-conceive-six-months/)
-   -   Joining You (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f132-trying-to-conceive-six-months/501130-joining-you.html)

jess0219 March 14th, 2007 11:33 AM

Hello ladies,

I've been lurking here for the last month and now I get to join you! I am Jess (29) and my DH (40) and I have been TTC since September 2006 but we took off a couple of months when he was out of town on business. This is the beginning of Cycle 6 for me and, once again, DH will be gone for my next two cycles. This is so frustrating but you all seem wonderful and I'm glad I have people to talk to! I wish you all the best and :dust: :dust: :dust:

jdecke04 March 14th, 2007 01:11 PM

:welcome: !!!! I hope you get your BFP soon!

purplelady March 14th, 2007 03:22 PM

nice to meet you and welcome.

JellyBean March 15th, 2007 09:16 AM

Well welcome to the board!! You'll find lots of support and a great group of ladies here!

Good luck to you! :cheer:

jess0219 March 15th, 2007 11:11 AM

Thanks for the welcome ladies. Hopefully, we can all graduate to a DDC soon!

jessg March 15th, 2007 11:16 AM

Hi and welcome to the board. I hope your stay here is relatively short! I can relate to the frustration of hubby's going out of town. Last year we had to break for a total of 8 months or so and he'll be going away in April. Probably just for one cycle but its frustrating!!

jess0219 March 15th, 2007 08:04 PM

Quote:

Hi and welcome to the board. I hope your stay here is relatively short! I can relate to the frustration of hubby's going out of town. Last year we had to break for a total of 8 months or so and he'll be going away in April. Probably just for one cycle but its frustrating!![/b]
JD2005, It's nice to know someone else undertsands what its like to have a DH who leaves town for long periods of time when they're TTC. It makes me crazy because this is our sixth cycle but we've been TTC since Sept, 2006 and every month, whether he was here or not, hurts just a little bit more. In the meantime, my evil stepsister, who decided to TTC the same time we did (so she could "beat me," she says) got pg right away (of course) and will have a baby girl in June. If you don't mind me asking, what does your DH do for a living that takes him away for so long? My DH is a motion picture cameraman so, although I know he's disappointed by the BFN's, at least has something to take his mind off of it. I'm becoming more obsessive everyday but I can't help it...hey, at least I have JM!

PrettyMommy March 15th, 2007 10:45 PM

WELCOME! Hope your aren't here too long. Dh and I have been ttc for 16 months, entering into #17. All the girls here are great though. Hope you get that BFP very very soon. Good luck hun!

Tamaralynnb March 16th, 2007 08:08 AM

Welcome. I hope your stay here is helpful to you and short so you get your BFP soon. DH and i are on our 14th cycle. I test on tuesday

jess0219 March 16th, 2007 10:09 PM

Quote:

Welcome. I hope your stay here is helpful to you and short so you get your BFP soon. DH and i are on our 14th cycle. I test on tuesday[/b]
Good luck!!! Let us know...

*CAMM* March 17th, 2007 02:20 PM

Hi! I hope you get a bfp quickly and dont have to stay very long!

This is our 31st cycle..we had a 3month break when I got preg but it was a blighted ovum. All together it will be 3yrs ttc in May!