JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f460-trying-to-conceive-specific-gender/)
-   -   A little sister for Finn... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f460-trying-to-conceive-specific-gender/2580841-little-sister-for-finn.html)

1fabulousfem October 4th, 2012 07:35 AM

A little sister for Finn...

Hey there!
We're WTTC until Spring 2013! I have my hands full with my beautiful baby boy for now. He is the most incredible baby ever. I want to give him a sibling close in age and this time would like to try for a girl.
What are your tips? Any websites that provide good information?
I look forward to getting to know you all. :)

3Sapphires October 4th, 2012 10:19 AM

Re: A little sister for Finn...

good luck!

I've been trying by swaying to give my oldest a baby sister, but all I've managed is 2 little brothers.

wmatto83 October 4th, 2012 12:24 PM

Well Actually I read on WebMD that certain sexual positions can help with specific gender. For instance the "doggie style" is suppose to produce boys (it did work for us lol) and regular missionary style is suppose to produce girls. I guess that boy swimmers need that extra length to swim further. :D

1fabulousfem October 15th, 2012 10:22 PM

Doggie style on ovulation day with Preseed worked on the first try for us as well! I'll have to do my research. LOL!

marlz_04 October 21st, 2012 04:56 AM

Hey, I have 3 daughters. I really didnt know about swayin until after I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd dd & then my 3 dd was a opps. But from what I've studied every single bit off ttc for a girl was me all over.. I was shocked.

Girl sperm (x) love low cm of the ph of 4-4.5. You can buy ph tester strips to test your cm level..

Calcium is best for you diet, so you want to start eating alot of greek yogurt, cheese, eggs, pasta, strawberries, cranberries, raspberries, fish, chicken, rice, corn cereal, green beans & cucumbers.

For drinks, milk, cranberry, peppermint tea and cool aid.

They say to have sex 2-3 days before 0. NO ORGASM, missionary position, tell hubby to take a hot shower just before dtd. Hot showers are great for you to help to sway for a girl.

There are alot of supplents check list above to. I think calcium and magnesium are great, I would make folic acid a must have while ttc.

You can use vinegar douche or lime douche.. I think limes best for lowering ph.

Also dh can take supplents and go on the diet all helps : )

Good luck : ) keep reading all the info you can though.. get your body girl friendly.
btw your son is gorgeous!

1fabulousfem October 23rd, 2012 07:44 PM

I'm trying to soak all of this in! Thanks so much for the great tips. Three girls? You need to coach me. LOL!
My son is absolutely awesome! :)

SJane October 29th, 2012 07:55 AM

dh is the one responsible for the "gender choosing task" though I have a theory that when a guy's sperms are weak because of usual sex, the gender of the baby will probably be female as the sperms are taken over by the strong physical characteristics and environment of the female internal genitalia including the egg cell. So, good luck with it :)

THE angry uterus October 31st, 2012 09:54 AM

I got most of my information on the ingender.com website. It is VERY useful!!