JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f460-trying-to-conceive-specific-gender/)
-   -   Girl or boy guess? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f460-trying-to-conceive-specific-gender/2612335-girl-boy-guess.html)

alusmata January 7th, 2013 01:02 PM

Girl or boy guess?

Hi,

Baby # 3 for me. I have 2 boys. Can you please guess the gender from my 12 W NT scan?

Thanks!

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...hethirdone.jpg

ashj_1218 January 7th, 2013 01:13 PM

Re: Girl or boy guess?

First reaction was boy. But upon further inspection, I don't think that is the nub. So it's anyone's game. I am not an expert nubfinder anyway :) Hope its pink for you!

alusmata January 7th, 2013 01:19 PM

Thanks for looking and for the pink hopes :)
Your boys are adorable btw!

Punky.Brew January 8th, 2013 11:06 AM

My gut says boy but its not the best shot. I'm mostly saying boy as the nub is quite short.

I can't tell if the 'bump' is actually part is the nub. Plus the second shot seems to have a bit of a curled spine which could lead to the appearance of a rise. So yeah, maybe 60/40 boy.

alusmata January 8th, 2013 11:19 AM

Hmmm....thanks for looking. The doctor was 100% sure its a boy. I have been having a hard time accepting that its a boy. Someone recently told me that their 12 W boy turned out to be a girl at the 16W ultrasound. So I was back to hoping against hope that this is my girl :). Oh well.....

kikismith January 8th, 2013 01:36 PM

I say Boy! I swear certain couples make certain genders, we are having our third girl, and we tired for a boy two times, lol. But now I can not wait to be a mommy to three little ladies. Hoping you get your girl. Congratulations

alusmata January 8th, 2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kikismith (Post 26949428)
I say Boy! I swear certain couples make certain genders, we are having our third girl, and we tired for a boy two times, lol. But now I can not wait to be a mommy to three little ladies. Hoping you get your girl. Congratulations

Lol...can I boo you for saying Boy? Just kidding :). Its pretty clear its a boy...I'm kidding myself when I think it could be a girl. Here's to moms of same gender kids! :)
Congratulations on your 3 darling daughters :)

kikismith January 9th, 2013 10:38 AM

awww you can boo me, hehe. I know that feeling, when everyone was saying 'its a girl" at least you dont get "your poor husband" ugh I hate that, as if he's burdened by having three beautiful girls that adore him?!?

Im really excited and looking forward to having 3 of the same sex, they have eachother and really that is the greatest gift to give them!! Congratulations again!!

vicky.j January 21st, 2013 01:17 AM

Its must be blue. ;) I'm pretty sure that the third one is Boy! I have a daughter. Someone told me before my pregnancy that whatever (boy/girl) is coming at first in my life, i'll get that one thrice... it means, according to the predictions, i will have two more daughters... :p ... Lets see what happens.

Adventuremom January 22nd, 2013 04:01 PM

That looks totally boy to me - we're a "boy" family (almost all boys, even in the extended family) so I am running under the assumption that we'll have a 3rd boy when I get pg again.

Congratulations on your beautiful little son!

AviatrixMorgan January 24th, 2013 07:18 PM

I'm leaning boy.

I have 3 boys and am 99.99999% sure #4 will be another boy also! Which as much as I'd love a girl, a boy at this point would just be much easier!

shell1981 February 7th, 2013 02:03 PM

It looks like a boy to me

alittlelost February 28th, 2013 05:03 PM

I think boy, cuz of that ball on top. but that COULD be something else and it might still be girl. i hope you get your girl.