JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f460-trying-to-conceive-specific-gender/)
-   -   Post your sway plan! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f460-trying-to-conceive-specific-gender/2673459-post-your-sway-plan.html)

THE angry uterus August 19th, 2013 02:37 PM

Post your sway plan!

I LOVE reading sway plans!! Please, PLEASE post your sway no matter how strict or lax it is! :D I'd love to read to see what others are doing.

steampunkgoddess August 19th, 2013 06:52 PM

Re: Post your sway plan!

I don't know if I am going to need to do anything different! I already take folic acid, magnesium (for migraines), vitamin D (for back pain) and eat and drink a ton of calcium. I am also very skinny (which I heard is great for TTC a girl, correct me if I am wrong), can't eat breakfast and naturally eat like a bird.

THE angry uterus August 19th, 2013 11:47 PM

Sounds promising for sure!!

Masesmama August 20th, 2013 03:40 PM

Trying for a girl (I have one boy) and I started this cycle with a lower calorie diet, I don't really ever eat breakfast just of habit.. trying to avoid potassium rich foods, I take multi vitamins with folic acid, calcium, magnesium, cranberry. I've been trying to eat small portions often, greek yogurt, tons of water, string cheese. Also doing girl positions only, no big O and trying for every day leading up to +OPK. DH told me last night that everyone in his family has a boy then a girl, or a girl then a boy, there isn't a single person who has had two repeating genders.. same goes for my family EXCEPT those who had children with different fathers. I could stand to lose some weight so I'm realllllly hoping my efforts are good enough lol. I should have a +OPK tonight or tomorrow AM so tonight may be the last time for BD.. unfortunately missed yesterday because DH fell asleep before the kids were in bed lol.

THE angry uterus August 22nd, 2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masesmama (Post 27600842)
Trying for a girl (I have one boy) and I started this cycle with a lower calorie diet, I don't really ever eat breakfast just of habit.. trying to avoid potassium rich foods, I take multi vitamins with folic acid, calcium, magnesium, cranberry. I've been trying to eat small portions often, greek yogurt, tons of water, string cheese. Also doing girl positions only, no big O and trying for every day leading up to +OPK. DH told me last night that everyone in his family has a boy then a girl, or a girl then a boy, there isn't a single person who has had two repeating genders.. same goes for my family EXCEPT those who had children with different fathers. I could stand to lose some weight so I'm realllllly hoping my efforts are good enough lol. I should have a +OPK tonight or tomorrow AM so tonight may be the last time for BD.. unfortunately missed yesterday because DH fell asleep before the kids were in bed lol.

Good luck!