JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive a Specific Gender (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f460-trying-to-conceive-specific-gender/)
-   -   Crazy lady trying to conceive a girl after 3 boys! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f460-trying-to-conceive-specific-gender/2674695-crazy-lady-trying-to-conceive-girl-after-3-boys.html)

Sweet_Mama August 25th, 2013 10:07 AM

Crazy lady trying to conceive a girl after 3 boys!

So I just had a baby boy and he turned 4 months. My boys are 4,2, 4 months. I dont know if timing of the year has anything to do with swaying but so far we have a summer baby, winter baby, and spring so we are hoping for a fall baby ex sept,oct, nov baby. I need some tips on how to conceive a girl. My period is exactly every 30 days and it seems I always go back to normal after I have a baby. So far it is still regular and normal. I am starting this month to watch my CM and we plan to try in Jan sometime because I have had my last two babies 2 weeks early. I know I am crazy for wanting to try again so soon but I love having my children close in age. First question is what type of meat should I be eating or avoiding to have a girl. My diet is very boy favorable so I am goingg to change my diet. I am not very active but plan to become active and start walking everyday ( my boys love walks :) ) I know for sure each boy was conceived missionary pos and I had a big O each time. so I am trying to avoid that...sadly lol. Anyways thats my story and maybe sometime next fall I will have a babygirl in my arms. wish me luck!

ttcblues August 25th, 2013 07:32 PM

Re: Crazy lady trying to conceive a girl after 3 boys!

Try to conceive in new moon phase , track your Oday, DTD 2 or 3 days before Ovulation,
I conceive my girl in this way, missionary position , no big O , and go to toliet to wash the exceeding right after DTD.
regrading diet , you need to eat LOW in everything ,try to avoid breakfast. make your body as acid as possible.

We can share experience. my sister-in-law has 3 girls... and i have 1 , i am expecting a boy to complete our family.

shell1981 August 26th, 2013 03:42 AM

We had whoopsie baby after 4 boys this one, so far is a girl. I had a 16 week gender scan. I won't believe it until I have my 20 week scan.

This time we dtd 3/4 days before ovulation. ( My boys were all conceived on O day or day before).This time we dtd in the morning in a spoons position no big O. I can imagine my blood sugar was pretty low because we had a lie in until 11 that day. The day before I had eaten some chicken with green salad, ice cream and strawberries. When I got up I panicked because I hadn't tried to sway, took 2 calcium citrate tablets, 2 cranberry tablets and a sudafed. I took these everyday until ovulation day and ate ice cream an a milkshake each day too.

THE angry uterus August 26th, 2013 05:48 AM

We will be attempting a girl sway in Jan/Feb too hoping for a fall baby. I highly recommend going over to Natural and high tech methods to conceive a girl or a boy. The Gender Selection Source and read about the ttc girl articles! Its soooo informative and has been dead on for when I conceived both my girls and my boys.

GL can't wait to get to know you and maybe we'll both move onto the same DDC together. :)