JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f242-trying-to-conceive-while-breastfeeding/)
-   -   No 2WW for me :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f242-trying-to-conceive-while-breastfeeding/1502113-no-2ww-for-me.html)

10x_A_Mommy April 1st, 2009 06:48 AM

No 2WW for me :(

I was so excited to get my positive OPK the other day :) Then..............dh got cold feet and there was no bd'ing :(

But we had a good long talk about it yesterday, and decided to go for it next month :) I guess the good part of it is, I can use this cycle as a learning cycle. I got pos. opk's on cd 19 and 20. Now I can see about how long my LP will be.

**Jenn** April 1st, 2009 08:24 AM

Re: No 2WW for me :(

I'm sorry you didn't get to give it a go this cycle but good luck next time!!! I just don't tell dh if I'm ovulating or not so there's less pressure.

2Reasons2Smile April 1st, 2009 09:15 AM

Sorry you didn't get to give it a go this cycle, but at least you can learn from this cycle and hopefully next cycle will be the cycle!!!

10x_A_Mommy April 1st, 2009 01:07 PM

Thanks ladies! If I get pg next month maybe I'll get a baby for my birthday :) My bday is Dec 31 - I would be due in Jan but my last 3 babies were early.

**Jenn** April 1st, 2009 07:17 PM

That would be so great! My oldest's birthday is December 30th (due January 16th)!

WendyBird April 2nd, 2009 09:10 AM

Aww, bummer! But, I hope it works out next time for you.

Oh, and my birthday is Dec 30th!

stargatemommy April 2nd, 2009 12:49 PM

I don't tell DH when I am Oing either. It makes him nervous... :) I just say "Let's have sex!" LOL

10x_A_Mommy April 3rd, 2009 06:37 AM

lol, see my dh figures it out because the Only time I have any sex drive at all is around O time.

Maybe after I get my next AF, I'll just need to force myself to be 'in the mood' and give it to him frequently that way it's not obvious when I'm O'ing lol.

Mommy2Dakota April 3rd, 2009 08:41 AM

LOL, same here! I get really frustrated if I think we haven't DTD at the right time but once I know ovulation has finished I lose interest in sex! But if I talk about my ovulation, al how we 'must do it' now my hubby gets put off too. He says he doesn't want to know all the details - he just wants the surprise when we get a BFP! I can understand that but its harder for US to forget - esp when looking for ovulation! And mine moves around so not so easy just to do it more mid-cycle.

But yeah - I've had some cycles where the chance has been near zero because of bad timing and in a small way it is a relief not to get your hopes up for nothing. Now my LP is *hopefully* at least 10 days I am hoping we can put in more effort this cycle than ever before! lol...but I bet my hubby won't! Suddenly getting as frisky as springtime bunnies might be too much of a shock for him after all this time! :lol: He works nights and it used to be really hard getting time together when my daughter wouldn't go to bed until 9 or 10pm. Now she goes 7pm but as we co-sleep she knows when I leave her most of the time!

Jo xxx