JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f242-trying-to-conceive-while-breastfeeding/)
-   -   Friday five (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f242-trying-to-conceive-while-breastfeeding/1543530-friday-five.html)

2Reasons2Smile May 1st, 2009 08:37 AM

Friday five

1. What book are you currently reading?
2. What is your favorite novel?
3. What books have you read to understand TTC while breastfeeding more clearly?
4. Do you like fictional or non fictional books/novels?
5. Who is your favorite Author?

2Reasons2Smile May 2nd, 2009 07:56 AM

Re: Friday five

1. Untamed by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast
2. I love the Twilight Saga my fav novel from that is Breaking Dawn
3. I haven't read any yet but was hoping with these questions someone else who has could give a recommendation.
4. Fictional
5. I can't say I really have a favorite but I do like Robert Jordan, Sophie Kinsella and Stephanie Meyer

Mommy2Dakota May 2nd, 2009 08:33 AM

Re: Friday five

Oooh I love questions! :D

1. What book are you currently reading? I just finished New Moon, the second in the Twilight series! How weird is that? :o I loved Twilight. I read it in two days cos I couldn't put it down. We then got the film and it was sooooo bad in comparison! Dh was like 'And you read the book???'<_< I was like man you can't compare!
2. What is your favorite novel? Hmm, I have a few! I like sequences. Kim Harrison and David Gemmel stand out.
3. What books have you read to understand TTC while breastfeeding more clearly? I recently got Ecological breastfeeding to understand more clearly why I couldn't get pregs. It was more about how to keep your periods AWAY through nursing the way nature intended though so wasn't quite relevant to me. The best book I read though was Three in a Bed which was about nursing and co-sleeping. That book changed my life. I don't think I would ever have stuck to my ways (which felt natural to me despite going against the majority of parenting styles) without it. I wish I had read it whilst I was pregnant rather than a few months later as I was messed about a bit in hospital with regards to breastfeeding and this book would have made me more certain of what I needed to do.
4. Do you like fictional or non fictional books/novels? Fictional mostly. I love vampire, magic, action books.
5. Who is your favorite Author?
As mentioned above too many to really count as a fave! David Gemmel was a teen-fave and I read all his books then. Wendy Holden, lately, has been a fave of mine - and totally different from the type of stories I usually go for but I am reading a bigger variety these days as I have read so much fantasy-sci-fi over the years. I'm also getting into MIlls&Boon! Ooh er! lol. One called Hidden Honour was fantastic!