JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive While Breastfeeding (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f242-trying-to-conceive-while-breastfeeding/)
-   -   I tested today.............. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f242-trying-to-conceive-while-breastfeeding/1588459-i-tested-today.html)

10x_A_Mommy June 6th, 2009 05:45 AM

I tested today..............

And it was a :bfn:. I figured it would be though. 8dpo today. I'm going to try and wait until Monday to test again, but who am I kidding lol, I'll probably test tomorrow too if I get up before dh. Since this will be the last, when I get a bfp I want to be creative in telling him lol. I went through my Sept 2007 messages on the AIP board and found my bfp's for Gavin......I was thinking I was 8dpo when I got one with him but I wasn't, I was about 10 dpo.

As for symptoms, not really sure. I've been gassy/constipated but I always get like that before my period too. Getting twinges of soreness in the breasts here n there. But ds also abuses them when he's nursing lol. Was exhausted all day yesterday and seemed to be peeing a lot more than normal. And a very slight bit of nausea here n there. Not really counting anything as symptoms at this point. Well except for one thing. My 2 year old daughter yesterday started poking at my belly and out of the blue said, laughing "belly..................baby in there!". She hasn't been around anyone pregnant recently, we haven't talked about babies and bellies, so I don't know where on earth she came up with that one. Oh and immediately after she said that - a FRER commercial came on TV lol. Guess we'll have to wait to see if her intuition is right!

COMommy3 June 6th, 2009 02:41 PM

Re: I tested today..............

Sorry about the BFN I hope it is too early to test!! Good luck if you are able to hold off until Monday. Gassy and nauseous and really tired in the afternoons could be very good symptoms!!! Hope it all works out.

10x_A_Mommy June 6th, 2009 08:19 PM

Re: I tested today..............

Quote:

Originally Posted by COMommy3 (Post 16115325)
Sorry about the BFN I hope it is too early to test!! Good luck if you are able to hold off until Monday. Gassy and nauseous and really tired in the afternoons could be very good symptoms!!! Hope it all works out.

Thanks. So far I can attribute every symptom to something else though - tired::I have 6 kids, gassy::I'm always like this b4 periods, nauseous::could just be in my head.

Right now though I keep getting an odd - I don't know how to describe it, not a cramp, not really a pain, but like a dull achey feeling down low and to the left. So not sure if that means anything. My boobs are sore more often today too, but again - I keep thinking about the possiblility of being pregnant so the thoughts alone could be triggering these "symptoms".

Ahhhhh a couple more days lol.