JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Newbie (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/1215099-newbie.html)

KatieSmothers August 31st, 2008 12:49 PM

Hello Everyone --
I have been reading these boards for awhile now - and thought that I would "break down" and fill out the 4 line registation ! ; ) A little about myself - I am 24 , DH is 25 - we are trying to conceieve our first child. We are on month 4 now ! I know its not that long, but still frustering each month seeing AF. Owell. We are crossing our fingers for this month. We are on day 20 as of today- w/ a typical 27 day cycle. I was wondering if anyone who has concieved - or might know - this might be TMI - but, thats what these boards are for - OK - I usally get really sore "up top" - a like 10 or more days before my period - I am only 7 days away - and nothing !!! Not sore, not heavy.. nothing ! I was wondering if this was a good sign or no ??? I am very OCD about this - and I know that everyone says "just relax and it wil happen" -- Right.
Anway - sorry this was a little long - but I just wanted to introduce myself - and ask a little question. Hope everyone the best of luck this month !

Brandiwine77 August 31st, 2008 01:00 PM

:welcome: Glad that you found JM!! I'm Brandi (31) and my husband is David (31) and we have been TTC since Oct. 06. I know what you mean about seeing AF! stupid witch. To answer your question about sore breasts, there isn't a 100% clear answer in my opinion. We've all had symptoms that we just KNEW were going to lead to a BFP, but AF ended up showing up. Then there are some who didn't even think they could be pg. and got their BFP. Our bodies throw us curveballs and sometime do things for spite I think, :lol: So, sore boobs could be a good sign, or no sign at all. But I'm hoping that its a good sign for you and you get your BFP. Good Luck!

~April04~ August 31st, 2008 02:52 PM

Welcome. I'm April (21) married to Jeff (22). We're currently on Month 10 of TTC. GL!

KDD August 31st, 2008 04:13 PM

:welcome: My name is Kimberley, married to Jason. We're also on our 4th cycle of TTC (after loss). I've noticed that I've had more "symptoms" these past 4 cycles than I did when I was actually pg. It's really frustrating to hear everyone telling you to relax isn't it? I just try to keep myself otherwise occupied.

Good luck!

Justjeni August 31st, 2008 04:22 PM

Hi puppygroomer and welcome to TTC#1! Your going to love it here!

NortheastWifey August 31st, 2008 04:31 PM

Hi! I'm Hollie (30) and DH is Jeff (31). We have been TTC since May 2008 and even thought it hasn't been that long, this board has been so great with support through the months so far - not to mention this is a really fun group od ladies. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I look forward to getting to know you better!

snsgirl336 August 31st, 2008 06:35 PM

Hi and Welcome! I'm Cris (28) married to Shawn (33) and we've been trying since August 2007 (entering cycle #14) I hope your stay here is short and I look forward to getting to know you in the meantime! Everyone here is great and I'm sure you'll love it! Good luck to you!

~*Jackie*~ August 31st, 2008 06:39 PM

Welcome to the site! I'm Jackie (26) DH is Jon (28) and we've been TTC since December- currently on month 10 and starting our second cycle with medical assistance.

Good luck to you!