JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   hello *new* here (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/1241147-hello-new-here.html)

Mrs.Ajalele September 18th, 2008 10:39 AM

Well just thought I would say hi since I have been lurking for a little while. I am kind of new I guess. I was on about a year ago but we had just been NTNP for the last year so I wasn't an active member but starting last month we are now actually trying! So I will be around! Have a great day!

snsgirl336 September 18th, 2008 10:45 AM

Welcome! I'm Cris married to Shawn and we've been trying for 14 months now! I hope your stay is short here! Good luck on getting your BFP!

Mrs.Ajalele September 18th, 2008 11:01 AM

Thank you!

I guess I should give a little info about us as well lol..

I am Gracia (grayshuh) 23 Licensed Pracitcal Nurse currently job hunting. My DH is AJ 23 as well a soldier in the army. We are stationed at Fort Stewart in Georgia but originally from Iowa (I miss my home state!). I have two godchildren Christian Allen who will be 3 in December and then my sweat pea Autumn Jean who will be 3 in March! Autumn Jean is very special to me. Her mommy died in a car accident in June and is one of my best friends so now I feel like I must watch over her daughter as she grows up! Sorry for that sad little bit I just adore my lil sweat pea!

~*Jackie*~ September 18th, 2008 11:07 AM

Welcome "back"!! :D I'm glad you've come back to this forum for your TTC journey!

I'm Jackie (almost 27), DH is Jon (28) and we've been TTC since Dec 07. We're currently on our second cycle with medical assistance. I am looking forward to getting to know you!!

~April04~ September 18th, 2008 12:14 PM

Welcome! I'm April (21) married to Jeff (22). We're on Month 10 of TTC

NortheastWifey September 18th, 2008 12:16 PM

Welcome!! I'm Hollie (30) and DH and I have been TTC since May 2008. I'm so sorry about Autumn's mom. It sounds like she is blessed to have you in her life. Good luck on your TTC journey. I look forward to getting to know you!

polarbearmama September 18th, 2008 12:28 PM

:welcome: Hollie! Glad you've joined us. My name is Tina (25) and DH is Justin (25). This is our first month officially TTC since being on BCPs for 5 years. We've been together for 5 years and married for 2. I hope you get your BFP very soon!!!

Mrs.Ajalele September 18th, 2008 12:34 PM

Thank you everyone! I am glad to be here and hope to get to know you guys! Not that I hope you guys stay around here to long lol:) Hoping everyone gets BFP's really soon!

amlesh September 18th, 2008 12:45 PM

Hello, I'm Angie (27). My hubby and I will officially be starting to ttc next week. So, I am a newbie too! I hope we get BFPs soon! :D

RebCMac September 18th, 2008 01:23 PM

:welcome: I'm Rebecca (25) married to Bobby (29) and we're in our 3rd month!
I hope your journey is short and sweet, but I hope to get to know you better in the meantime.

BTW... your goddaughter is adorable!

LittleLady19 September 18th, 2008 02:35 PM

:welcome:

My name is Laci(20, 21 in nov.), DH is Michael(22). Married for 10 months on the 30th. This is our 20th cycle of TTC getting Medical Assistance in Feb if we aren't PG by then! Hope your stay here is short and sweet!! Good Luck!! These girls are GREAT!!

LisaD September 18th, 2008 04:34 PM

Hi and welcome! I'm Lisa (33) and DH Is Dustin (32). We have been TTC since Oct. 07. I hope your stay here is a short one!

Soape September 18th, 2008 04:42 PM

Welcome back. I'm amanda (27) and DH is Michael (25). We have been married for a little over 2 years. Been TTC for 9 cycles now. DH has been in the Army reserves for 7 1/2 years now with two deployments lasting a total of 3 years. We have 4 god children that keep us pretty busy. I wish you luck on your BFP.

Jesse's_girl September 18th, 2008 06:35 PM

Welcome I am Shannon (28) and my DH is Jesse (27) we have been married for 1 year and 9 months we are still on our first cycle of trying since my AF is now 17 days late and no BFP so my doctor had to put me on something to make her show up I started those last night.

Christine-MA September 19th, 2008 06:42 AM

Welcome!

ZaydensMomma September 20th, 2008 10:02 AM

Hello there!!! :welcome: to TTC #1!!! Your goddaughter is precious! I'm sorry to hear about your best friend, Marissa. :dothug:

DH and I have been TTC for 2 years and we have 5 cats. I'm an Army brat!! ;)

KDD September 20th, 2008 11:40 AM

:welcome: Gracia! I'm Kimberley, married to Jason. We are currently the proud parents of 2 kitties.

You have a beautiful goddaughter.

Mrs.Ajalele September 20th, 2008 01:13 PM

Thank you ladies! This forum is just so welcoming! I remember why I came back! Good luck to everyone!

Oh and thank you for the comments about my Goddaughter she is just amazing in every way! I can't even express my love for her!

ChicaChels September 21st, 2008 12:30 AM

Quote:

Thank you!

I guess I should give a little info about us as well lol..

I am Gracia (grayshuh) 23 Licensed Pracitcal Nurse currently job hunting. My DH is AJ 23 as well a soldier in the army. We are stationed at Fort Stewart in Georgia but originally from Iowa (I miss my home state!). I have two godchildren Christian Allen who will be 3 in December and then my sweat pea Autumn Jean who will be 3 in March! Autumn Jean is very special to me. Her mommy died in a car accident in June and is one of my best friends so now I feel like I must watch over her daughter as she grows up! Sorry for that sad little bit I just adore my lil sweat pea![/b]

welcome! im chelsea (21) and happily married to my dh Sam (23, almost 24!) we live in iowa! so i was just saying hello from one iowan to another! we live an hour northeast of cb :)

dh & i are ttc #1 for almost 6 months. i was just dx with pcos and im waiting for the witch to show so i can get my treatment rolling!

i also wanted to say im really sorry about your friend - that is so terrible! but that adorable little girl is lucky to have someone like you who loves her so much! and someone who can tell her stories about her mom when she gets a bit older :)