JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Thoughts on cramps (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/1244451-thoughts-cramps.html)

NortheastWifey September 20th, 2008 08:36 PM

Does anyone else get a crampy feeling in the uterus area after Oing? I didn't last month, but I have in previous months and I do right now. It's actually not even really like AF cramps - or maybe not even cramps at all. It's more like a pinching or poking feeling. Just wondering if anyone has had that or heard of it. I have a physical on Wednesday and I'm going to mention it to my Dr.

LisaD September 20th, 2008 09:03 PM

I have had that sometimes, I'm not sure what it is! I'd mention it and see what your Dr. says! Good luck

TheCaps September 21st, 2008 03:29 AM

I've had cramps, but nothing like what you described. I think mentioning it to your Dr is a good idea. GL and KUP

shannaj September 21st, 2008 03:59 AM

I've had cramps like that before too. Its almost an internal stinging achy feeling. Not like AF cramps...you're right. I get that about every second month, and it usually last until about 4-5 DPO. If you're really concerned, I would mention it to your Dr.

I'm going for my U/S at the end of this month, so I will have it addressed then.

Let me know how you make out!

KDD September 21st, 2008 11:14 AM

I sometimes feel that way too. I'm sure it's normal, but I'd still check with your Dr.

Ash September 21st, 2008 11:17 AM

I have cramps on and off in the 2WW. Since I have never had even the closest hint of a BFP, I assume that they are gas. LOL!!

snsgirl336 September 21st, 2008 05:29 PM

I get cramps too.... sometimes they are sharp or pulling and sometimes not... I figure it's just a nice way for my body to torture me! LOL... Let us know what your Dr says if you ask!

NortheastWifey September 21st, 2008 05:47 PM

I'll let you all know what my Dr. says. Thanks for your replies! It makes me feel much better knowing this sounds like it's something normal.

ZaydensMomma September 21st, 2008 05:51 PM

Yeah I have gotten cramps after O. It's so torturing doubting myself whether it's a sign or not. :lol:

NortheastWifey September 21st, 2008 06:26 PM

Quote:

Yeah I have gotten cramps after O. It's so torturing doubting myself whether it's a sign or not. :lol:[/b]
Agh - I know what you mean, Aaron! It's torture!! I've just decided that nothing is a sign for me - at this point since starting TTC on different months I've had cramps, sore and "on fire" bb's, acne like crazy, nauseous, exhaustion... by now I'm just ignoring the IPS and sticking with POAS. I want a symptom of two lines on an HPT!! :lol: