JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   false hopes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/1245093-false-hopes.html)

Soape September 21st, 2008 02:20 PM

Well I thought my temps were showing me that we were going to get our BFP, but I was sadly mistaken. Even though my temps went back up today(weird) AF came this morning as we were leaving for church. I guess it saved me from testing tomorrow. I'm upset about it but I'm hopeful for next month. With it taking so long to get the meds from the pharmacy I thought it might not happen this month. So it's on to Cycle number 10.
Trying to be optimistic.

Christine-MA September 21st, 2008 02:24 PM

Oh no. I'm sorry AF came for you. Hope this next cycle is the one for you!

leeann77845 September 21st, 2008 02:40 PM

Keep up that optimism :)

I had the same thing too.....I swear I had some IB on 5DPO and sore nipples, but I guess that was a fluke :(

Ash September 21st, 2008 03:03 PM

Awe Amanda, I am so sorry. :dothug: :dothug: :dothug:

Soape September 21st, 2008 03:04 PM

the temp thing just threw my for a loop. I guess I just can't get my hopes up unless the pregnancy test shows positive,

ZaydensMomma September 21st, 2008 03:54 PM

I'm sorry :dothug: I hate to see textbook charts and end up getting :witch: :(
:dust: for June DDC!!

Ash September 21st, 2008 04:17 PM

Quote:

the temp thing just threw my for a loop. I guess I just can't get my hopes up unless the pregnancy test shows positive,[/b]
That's what I do...actually, I don't even test anymore because I am tired of wasting money on HPTs. I just wait until AF shows, which she hasn't missed an appearance yet, so...

You know what this means right? We have a chance at the June DDC together!! WOO-HOO!! We can do it. October sex-a-thon!! LOL!!

polarbearmama September 21st, 2008 04:52 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that AF showed, but I really like your positive attitude! That's the spirit! :cheer: Best of luck with this next cycle! :dust:

~*Jackie*~ September 21st, 2008 05:51 PM

:dothug: I'm so sorry about the witch!

Soape September 21st, 2008 06:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

the temp thing just threw my for a loop. I guess I just can't get my hopes up unless the pregnancy test shows positive,[/b]
That's what I do...actually, I don't even test anymore because I am tired of wasting money on HPTs. I just wait until AF shows, which she hasn't missed an appearance yet, so...

You know what this means right? We have a chance at the June DDC together!! WOO-HOO!! We can do it. October sex-a-thon!! LOL!!
[/b]

That's right. Maybe we can be pregnant together.

Thank you for the support.

NortheastWifey September 21st, 2008 07:02 PM

I'm sorry about AF, Amanda. But it's great to see that you're positive about the next cycle. Good luck!! :dothug:

TheCaps September 21st, 2008 07:03 PM

Amanda- I'm so sorry the witch showed. I hope you get a BFP next cycle.

MusicalJulia September 21st, 2008 07:18 PM

I am so sorry :( ((HUGS))

snsgirl336 September 21st, 2008 07:30 PM

Oh man! I'm sorry the witch showed... but hopefully you'll get that eggie next cycle!!!

Micksbabe September 21st, 2008 08:31 PM

ahh I am sorry you chart did look good, trust your body to throw things like that at you. At least you can keep trying next cycle and it seems like you are quite positive so that is good!!

~April04~ September 21st, 2008 08:33 PM

aw I'm sorry

LisaD September 21st, 2008 08:40 PM

I'm sorry AF showed Amanda! I'm glad you have such a great attitude though, and best of luck this next cycle!