JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   2WW (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/22196-2ww.html)

~*kath*~ March 29th, 2005 08:02 PM

Hey to all the girls who are starting their 2ww!! Come here and vent about it,, ohhh I hate the wait! :smile:

*~*~*BABY DUST*~*~*

emily March 29th, 2005 08:26 PM

I hate when people tell me not to think about it :angry2: However, i also don't like trying to figure out if I have symptoms or not. I sometimes drive myself crazy :P

~*kath*~ March 29th, 2005 08:34 PM

I hate thinking about symptoms!!!! Last month I had so many, I compared them with tylersmom and she had the same so we're like yay we're not imagining them,,,,,, then she turned out with a BFP and af came right on time for me! lol

TexMex March 29th, 2005 08:42 PM

Hello Ladies! :D I just have a couple more days to go and I'll be on this thread all the time complaining about my wait! :P

BABY DUST!!! :wub:

Eden March 29th, 2005 08:43 PM

oooh. I'm just starting my 2ww and wondering how I'll ever make it to the end. I try not to think about it, but I'm always here and thinking about it. Oh well, I'm hanging in there.

~*kath*~ March 29th, 2005 09:32 PM

Yeah I have a couple days left too before I actually start the 2ww! oh well! lol

*~baby dust~*

crystalTTC March 30th, 2005 03:12 AM

I'm just starting my 2WW and it's funny because I'm not really thinking to much about it. Kind of nice for once. I have been stressed out with other things though, so that has probably taken my mind off of it. I have finals and final papers due for my four classes that i'm taking. I also am working 45 hours a week. And to top it off I'm looking into another job. I have an aptitude test on thursday and really stressed out about that. I have a feeling this won't be our month because of the stress I'm under. I keep trying to have a positive attitude, but it's hard. Especially with this new job I am taking a test for, I have to do good on this test because I want the job really bad. I am so sick of working nights and the 12 hour shifts. Plus it would be a really nice promotion for me. After working 2 years of nights I want to be normal for once. I really hope I do well on the test!! DH keeps telling me maybe April will be my month and i will get pregnant and get a new job. NOW wouldn't that be nice!! :lol:

LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL!!

mommy2bstl March 30th, 2005 07:16 AM

I am so frustrated! I entered my 2WW on Sunday! My bbs are sore around the nip, and I can't help but overanylze my temps, I gained a few pounds from clomid and want to excercise and diet but don't want to disrupt anything. I also feel slight cramping on both sides, I am not imagining it, I did not feel this last month. We will see, I am the most impatient woman on the face of the earth! This is my true test from God I am a planner and like control. I am now a helpless baby at the mercy of God and mother nature. ANy ideas? How can we make the 2ww less stressful?

Nicole :D

monkhester March 30th, 2005 12:48 PM

I am at the end of my 2ww and AF is due to show on Sat, April 2nd which I think will be here on time. So, I am psyching myself to enter month 3 of ttc.

KitKat March 30th, 2005 01:08 PM

My body is so screwed up right now that I still have symptoms even though I've GOT af right now. My bbs are still tender... I have so many veins on them that they look like a road map and I've got veins on my stomach too!!! I have no idea what has been going on with my bod lately... but I can't wait for the dr.'s appt. that I have for next week!

Good Luck to all of you ladies... I hope all of you get BFP's!!!

:smile: :wub:

~*kath*~ March 30th, 2005 03:42 PM

Crystal- So sorry you've been so stressed out, hopefully everything goes well!

Nicole- I have my fingers corssed for you, hopefully this is it for you!

I'm going shopping now for my friend who just had her baby on Easter then I get to go meet her! :smile: Her name is Zoey. Hopefully the excitement of having her here will help me out with my 2ww!!

*~baby dust to all~*

TexMex April 1st, 2005 08:38 AM

OK let the 2WW begin! :P As of today I am starting the dreaded 2WW and I hope I make it through.......with a BFP of course! :lol:

Lilah April 1st, 2005 09:32 AM

Wishing everyone lots of baby dust! Now if I can just make it through the wait to get to my 2WW :lol:

Eden April 1st, 2005 12:27 PM

I really want that BFP this month. So far, I have no symptoms...real or imagined ;) I'm just here hoping that April will be a wonderful month for all of us. That would be a real delight!

Take care everyone :wub:

mommy2bstl April 1st, 2005 06:03 PM

So...

Today I am truly exhausted. I mean downright could have closed my eyes with my boss next to me and gone to sleep. I have been busy at work but nothing that would make me this tired.... :glare: Then tonight I got heartburn tonight which I never get, and I have light cramps and AF is not due for 9 more days. Who knows.. I feel crazy!

Nicole

MelissaC April 2nd, 2005 04:41 AM

I AM ON ALL IMPORTANT DAY 14 TOMERROW (SUN 3RD)!
IM SO EXCITED AND I CANT WAIT FOR 2WW TO COME AND GO BECAUSE IF I GET BFP THIS MONTH MY DUE DATE WILL BE 25TH DEC!!!
TO BECOME A MUM FOR THE FIRST TIME ON CHRISTMAS DAY WOULD BE THE BEST PREZZIE EVER FOR ME AND MY DH!!

HOW DOES EVERY1 ELSE FEEL ABOUT CHRISTMAS BABIES?

~*kath*~ April 4th, 2005 07:15 PM

Christmas baby doesn't bother me at all! I am due 27th of December if all goes well this time!

Blue Eyes 409 April 4th, 2005 09:15 PM

I am in the 2WW also and if I get a BFP this month it will be due 12-25 Talk about a Christmas baby. I hate this wait. I am on CD 16 who is close with me. Can this 2 weeks go by any S_ L_ O_W_E_R...... OMG come on BFP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babybarrett April 5th, 2005 09:40 AM

I've now hit the dreaded 2WW, let's hope it goes by fast so all of us can get the BFP's we've been so badly wanting. :wub:

Good luck to all! :smile:

TexMex April 5th, 2005 11:44 AM

Hi Ladies! :D

So how is everyone doing with the 2WW so far? Any weird symptoms or lack of? I am only 4 DPO so nothing to report here! :smile: If I don't feel anything different or unusual by 8 DPO then I might start to panic! :D :lol:

BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!!! :wub: