JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Sorry for being MIA... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2426569-sorry-for-being-mia.html)

Coley October 5th, 2011 05:26 AM

Sorry for being MIA...

Hey girls... :waves:

I know I've been kinda scarce around here lately, so I wanted to :sneak: in and say I'm alive! :D

We're now 16 days away from our move and I've been up to my armpits in boxes, newspaper and packing tape!! We've emptied, sorted, purged and packed most of our stuff. When we moved last time, we decided to move in tubs and some heavy duty cardboard boxes we bought from Uhaul. Luckily, I kept a fair few of the boxes, so I've been able to reuse them.

Last weekend we had to empty our storage unit, so we took some more stuff to Goodwill and brought the rest home. I've spent the past couple of days sorting through all of that stuff (baby stuff, craft stuff, kitchen stuff, etc), purging what I don't want, putting the things I do want off to the side and then re-packing the tubs the new stuff has to go into. :phew:

Had my last acupuncture appt. last Friday... I'm still taking the herbs. I bought a week's worth from her on Friday and I have extras from other weeks... so even though I won't be having an acupuncture appt. for a few weeks... at least I have some herbs to take until I get an appt. with the new Dr. The way FF is plotting things out, I should O well before Moving Day but I shouldn't be seeing AF either. That will make things much easier!

So that's me... Super :excited: about our move & workin' my tail off to get us ready!!

JLock126 October 5th, 2011 05:52 AM

Re: Sorry for being MIA...

Glad to hear things are moving right along. I do not envy you moving....I hope we stay in our home until we are old and gray. One of the pluses for moving is you can purge old stuff you have just been holding on too.

denalibear October 5th, 2011 06:45 AM

Yahoo about the move!!! Maybe AF wont be able to find ya :giggle:

I'm just getting caught up on everyone...I see you have been using TCM...that is awesome!!! I loved going to acupuncture.

I so hope AF doesn't show up and you get a new home and a BFP!!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

kbpeanut October 5th, 2011 07:28 AM

:D

We missed you! But totally understand how busy you must be getting ready for the move!

Wizza October 6th, 2011 07:25 PM

I hate moving! We are about to move ourselves, although it will only be about half a mile from where we currently live so there's at least that. I hope things are going smoothly for you guys and at least your cycle is going to cooperate and not drop AF on you in the middle of it all. :)

ohfiddleheads October 7th, 2011 09:19 AM

I hate moving too, but it's nice to see you're excited about it. I hope it all goes smoothly for you :)

Tammyms October 7th, 2011 06:09 PM

I'll be joining you soon Nikki! We've def decided to sell and this 4 day weekend for me begins the cleaning, packing and decluttering so we can list!

Glad you still get to take your witches brew! :lol: