JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   O symptoms (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2429546-o-symptoms.html)

blueeyes25s October 10th, 2011 07:14 PM

O symptoms

What kind of O symptoms do you see from month to month? Do they change for you each month?

Of course this month I decided to not chart or use OPKs and try to think about that and just BD as much as problem so anyways yesterday I noticed spotting with creamy ewcm. I know this can be a sign of O. Do you think this is something that happens when you O, right before, or after? I never noticed this before and most months I can't even find ewcm so I am hoping this is a good a sign. My bbs were sore yesterday too. Fx for a good O!

Mom2JDub October 10th, 2011 07:19 PM

Re: O symptoms

My BBs are always sore around O, usually the day of and day or two after. I do get EWCM usually the couple of days before and during O. I also sometimes get a pinching feeling in my ovary on O day, but not always.

Good luck to you! Hope you're O'ing and will get your BFP in a couple of weeks! :D

blueeyes25s October 10th, 2011 07:26 PM

I was pains in my right side too. Thanks!

SLP83 October 11th, 2011 04:00 AM

I'm a little jealous whenever I see people talk about their O symptoms; I don't think I have ever had any (other than CM, but I can have "fertile" looking CM for over a week so even that isn't a great indicator for me). I have heard that some people can have spotting with watery or EWCM, but that it is rare.

That doesn't mean this wasn't it for you though, hope you caught it at the right time, good luck :smile:

DaniM0820 October 11th, 2011 04:28 AM

Can't really comment as I still haven't O'd in 14+ months, but those sound like promising O signs! I hope you catch the egg!!!!
:fingerscrossed:

Mrs.Paradise October 11th, 2011 03:45 PM

I usually have quite a few pregnancy symptoms as my O symptoms...:beat::censored::whine: so yeah that sucks... but hey at least I know I O! :rolleyes:

good luck I hope this is it for you though!!! :)

JennyLee October 11th, 2011 04:20 PM

I usually get at least a little EWCM in the few days before O. Sometimes a little spotting, and always O pains.

blueeyes25s October 11th, 2011 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaniM0820 (Post 24996011)
Can't really comment as I still haven't O'd in 14+ months, but those sound like promising O signs! I hope you catch the egg!!!!
:fingerscrossed:

I really hope you O soon? Are you still taking soy? Maybe it will take a month or two of taking it before you start Oing. :gl: I will cross my fingers for you!

DaniM0820 October 12th, 2011 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blueeyes25s (Post 25001502)
I really hope you O soon? Are you still taking soy? Maybe it will take a month or two of taking it before you start Oing. :gl: I will cross my fingers for you!

My soy cycle hasn't ended yet. I only took is CD 1-5, now just waiting for AF since no O. My RE prescribed Clomid for my next few cycles, so I'm hoping hoping hoping that it works!

Wizza October 12th, 2011 06:26 AM

Some O symptoms I notice a lot are small sharp pains in my bbs, it's quite different from the sore tenderness that comes later in the 2WW for me. Also my skin breaks out sometimes and I gain some water weight that I only recently noticed because I'm tracking my weight. Some slight pinching feeling in the ovary area usually a few days before O but I don't always get that one. Oh and usually right after O it gets really uncomfortable to BD for a day or two, I think that's from the bloat but I'm not sure.

I really hope the Clomid does the trick for you Dani, your slacking ovaries need to wake up and get to work! :dust: :dust:

Mom2JDub October 12th, 2011 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wizza (Post 25003081)
Also my skin breaks out sometimes and I gain some water weight

Me, too. I wasn't thinking about those secondary symptoms. Since I've been charting, though, I definitely notice skin break out and bloat right around O.

blueeyes25s October 13th, 2011 05:09 AM

My skin has been breaking out ever since I O too!

dri2011 October 13th, 2011 08:18 AM

[QUOTE=Wizza;25003081] it gets really uncomfortable to BD for a day or two

I had this symptom last night and thought something may be wrong...even posted a topic this am about it. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :phew:

SLP83 October 14th, 2011 06:33 AM

Update for me, I originally said I didn't get O symptoms, but this cycle I think I figured one out.

I Od on Tuesday (CD 20), and had a random wave of nausea for no apparent reason. It only lasted a couple of minutes, but was definitely noticeable. I thought about it, and the same thing happened to me last cycle. At the time I got excited about it, thinking it might have been implantation, but of course that ended in a BFN. Now I realize that I O later than I originally thought, and figured out that the wave on nausea last cycle was also on CD 20.

So there you go, looks like my O symptom is nausea :mellow:

Mom2JDub October 14th, 2011 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLP83 (Post 25015816)
Update for me, I originally said I didn't get O symptoms, but this cycle I think I figured one out.

I Od on Tuesday (CD 20), and had a random wave of nausea for no apparent reason. It only lasted a couple of minutes, but was definitely noticeable. I thought about it, and the same thing happened to me last cycle. At the time I got excited about it, thinking it might have been implantation, but of course that ended in a BFN. Now I realize that I O later than I originally thought, and figured out that the wave on nausea last cycle was also on CD 20.

So there you go, looks like my O symptom is nausea :mellow:

Don't you love figuring out your body. Charting has been so awesome for that reason. I have never understood my inner workings more than I do now, and that's a very good thing. :D

blueeyes25s October 14th, 2011 11:30 AM

[QUOTE=junie22;25016707]Don't you love figuring out your body. Charting has been so awesome for that reason. I have never understood my inner workings more than I do now, and that's a very good thing. :D[/QUOT

:ditto: Charting has definitely taught me a lot!

SLP83 October 15th, 2011 06:48 AM

Agreed! Looking forward to any other answers that might come to me during the cycle!

SabrinaH October 15th, 2011 12:01 PM

This is only my second cycle off BCP but I've noticed increased EWCM, soar boobies, some cramping and BDing definitely feels different/uncomfortable. I just got my basal body temp themometer so I can start charting too.