JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   February Chat Thread!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2483377-february-chat-thread.html)

dansyl February 1st, 2012 02:04 AM

February Chat Thread!!!!

Ok. Let's keep this chat thread going all month!! Tell us what's going in with you that day, how you are feeling about TTC, even about the weather!! Let's keep this thread going ladies!!!!

Sapphera February 1st, 2012 12:05 PM

Re: February Chat Thread!!!!

My work computer keeps crashing when I try to load JM on it.. So now im stuck using my phone, and it is brutal... Sigh.

Jen@FirsAve February 1st, 2012 12:18 PM

iv just got in from the gym, had a showe and now going to see where i can buy preseed from in the uk or find somewhere online that delivers - fingers crossed!

Cait&AngelAbove February 1st, 2012 12:55 PM

Work called me and we are not going to be busy tonight so I get to stay home with DH!

dansyl February 1st, 2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapphera (Post 25555016)
My work computer keeps crashing when I try to load JM on it.. So now im stuck using my phone, and it is brutal... Sigh.

I use my phone when I'm at work. It sucks!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen@FirsAve (Post 25555082)
iv just got in from the gym, had a showe and now going to see where i can buy preseed from in the uk or find somewhere online that delivers - fingers crossed!

Good luck!!! :fingerscrossed:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cait&AngelAbove (Post 25555265)
Work called me and we are not going to be busy tonight so I get to stay home with DH!

I get the next two days off!! Yay for time at home!!

Jen@FirsAve February 1st, 2012 01:13 PM

found it on amazon, also got TCOYF - cant wait for the packages to arrive now!

Belita February 1st, 2012 01:26 PM

Michelle, so it's not just my work computer?! Good! I'm using my phone and hate it, too! I'm glad I keep a charger at work!

A Scholastic rep has called me every. single. day. so far this week! Give me a chance to call you back, lady!!!

Cait, that's awesome you get to stay home. Were you saying before you hadn't seen much of DH lately?

kbpeanut February 1st, 2012 02:14 PM

I just went and played with the baby goats for a couple hours ;) Now, headed to IVF orientation!

JennyLee February 1st, 2012 02:38 PM

I am rather confused about the results I got from my doctor's office today (posted in a seperate topic). That's really all I've been able to think about all day.

dansyl February 1st, 2012 03:02 PM

Karin, we expect an update ASAP!!!! :excited:

Crystallee February 1st, 2012 03:49 PM

I got a new car! I am super excited and having a good day.

HopeTea February 1st, 2012 03:52 PM

I want to test so badly! Even though I'm expecting a BFN and it's still what I would consider "early"! I'm just laying here in bed debating, going over the pros & cons...descending into madness...having to pee REALLY bad...

Belita February 1st, 2012 04:53 PM

Jack, you should test! Your chart looks great!

HopeTea February 1st, 2012 05:19 PM

I totally did. Going to post a new thread in a few minutes (or you can cheat and check the "Am I Pregnant" board).

minalyn February 1st, 2012 08:10 PM

I'm at work and pretending to work but really I'm just listening to what my DO and CC (military people) are talking about. I went for a run today because it was absolutly BEAUTIFUL out. And TTC stuff.. well AF will be coming next week, and I say she's coming because now that we're actually TTC I never noticed when I O'd. I'm going to try to temp when CD1 rolls around. Ok not CD 1 but as soon as AF leaves me alone! (hopefully for a long time)

Belita February 2nd, 2012 06:35 AM

:impatient: I'm still waiting for an update from Karin!

Michelle, JM is working for me at work today! Hopefully it'll be the same for you!

I heard on the Today Show as I was getting ready that a man adopted his girlfriend to get out of having to pay hefty fines for a fatal car crash. I think this is just ridiculous and don't understand how he was able to adopt his girlfriend! Man accused in fatal DUI crash adopts girlfriend | www.wftv.com

Sapphera February 2nd, 2012 06:59 AM

good to hear about JM Robyn, I'll check it when I get in :)

Mrs.Paradise February 2nd, 2012 08:10 AM

today Im feeling BLAH! better then I have been the last few weeks though... I was depressed about TTC stuff again... so I was staying OFF of the computer all together! :eek: but Im back for now! lol until the next :overreact:lol Im getting the itch to test... but dont want to get my hopes up even more... and Im happy about Marks SA results but depressed at the same time... oh well I will get over it!

Sapphera February 2nd, 2012 08:48 AM

Sorry you're feeling so blah Jessica :( HOpefully those major overreactions stay away so you don't leave us again!!!!

(And Robyn..woohoo!!! it's working for me too!!)

Belita February 2nd, 2012 08:54 AM

:cheer: I wonder what the problem was yesterday. I had a :overreact: thinking I'd have to just stop going to work to get my JM fix justifying it by saying that I'm leaving at the end of the school year anyways. ;)

Jessica, I hope you feel better about things soon! I know it's hard, though.