JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   **** <3 November Roll Call <3**** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2591331-3-november-roll-call-3-a.html)

Jen@FirsAve November 2nd, 2012 09:46 AM

**** <3 November Roll Call <3****

November already...2012 seem to be flying by!

Name:
Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise:

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to:

Nicholle ttc November 2nd, 2012 11:21 AM

Re: **** <3 November Roll Call <3****

Name: Nicholle

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: Hopefully :fingerscrossed: we will be able to do IUI this month!

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: Well, we have a couple things this month: Journey concert next week, Thanksgiving--which I love! and my 15 year high school reunion. :)

v6pony November 2nd, 2012 02:29 PM

Name: Brittany

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: We will be trying Pre-Seed for the first time this month.

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: My birthday and Thanksgiving.

babydreams0809 November 2nd, 2012 02:42 PM

Name: Alyssa

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: This cycle, we tried the pineapple core theory. I really hope that it worked. I am waiting a couple of more days before I test.

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: Thanksgiving will be the first big holiday that my entire family has been together since 2007. Needless to say, my mom is super exited and does not want any of the three of us who are married to go to our in-laws for the day. She wants to keep us all together for as long as she can, because one brother will be deployed over Christmas, and the other will possible be on a mission. It should be a fun holiday!!!

mrsEuphoria1 November 2nd, 2012 02:48 PM

Name: Christine

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: Expecting AF tomorrow so not starting the month out great =/ But going to jump on the charting bandwagon if she shows her ugly face! So expect lots of OPK questions in the near future ^_^

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: The DH & I are doing Thanksgiving at our house this year. Having my parents and a few people from work come over. Also gotta start my xmas shopping!

BabyBirdies November 2nd, 2012 02:57 PM

Name: Jessica

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: Testing on Sunday, and if no luck...EPO? I bought it and didn't use it this cycle. And continuing with acupuncture.

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: Thanksgiving! And I'm participating in NaNoWriMo (yay!)

plan4fate November 2nd, 2012 03:56 PM

Name: Ashley

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: Nothing. We are only casually TTC until we get health insurance. I suspect it's not going to happen until we have to anyway.

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: Not really. I quit my job last night so things are going to be a little tight until his unemployment kicks in, or he finds another job. So we shall see what happens. Mostly I'm just looking forward to not having to go into the crappy job.

Wizza November 2nd, 2012 04:27 PM

Name: Melissa

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: If this cycle doesn't work out we get to do Clomid again next cycle.

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: Thanksgiving is the only holiday where all of our family gets together so I am looking forward to that, and for once I don't think any of them will be pregnant.

Star_Dee November 3rd, 2012 12:48 PM

Name: Shaniece

Whats new/ exciting this month TTC-wise: Im in the TTW and will test on the 11th if AF is late. In the same boat as Plan4fate, i dont have insurance quiet yet, so im a bit nervous if I do have a BFP

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: I just got a new job, I start next week so hopefully insurance will kick in immediately and no longer be an issue. Thanksgiving, this is the first year we will be spending it with his family.

Plan4fate Keep ur head up. Ive been unemployed for 8 months and just now finding a job that I would feel fulfilled at. Not having an income sucks, but its way better than going to a job that you hate and stresses u out.

JennyLee November 4th, 2012 06:09 AM

Name: Jenny

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: Surgical consult Nov. 12 - Finally!

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: Our last home football game on Black Friday. I'm going to miss them:(

denalibear November 4th, 2012 06:59 AM

Name: Stefanie

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: this is our first cycle since surgery to fix my uterus...hoping for a + this month

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: decorating the house for the holidays.

bellabri287 November 4th, 2012 02:22 PM

Name: Brianna
Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: I am 8dpo, 7dpiui... FX!!!!!!! :excited: If this doesn't work, we need to evaluate what to do as we have now identified that both of us are bringing issues to the table.
Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: Thanksgiving!!!

Jen@FirsAve November 5th, 2012 07:31 AM

Name: Jen

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: appointment with my doc tomorrow to discuss next steps (hopefully IUI) but it all depends on whether ive lost the weight i needed to, i figure im about 2lbs off so we shall see FXd!

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: Wedding planning! going to see 'the one' (a dress) again on the 17th - :excited:

the snyders November 5th, 2012 10:12 AM

Name: Melissa

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: Nothing has really changed, we are waiting and I will not test unless AF is late...she is supposed to be here this weekend

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: Thanksgiving and my few days off from work :)

MeganB88 November 5th, 2012 11:22 AM

Hiya!
Name: Megan

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: Not much, other than being totally baffled by this charting business. However, SO seems to have read that positive affirmations help, so he runs around chanting that I'm pregnant and asking me if I'm with child every time I put on a tight shirt. Ah, he's trying. lol

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: This is my first holiday season out of Florida in years! It has been wonderful seeing the leaves change and I'm thinking it won't be long until we see snow!

momology November 6th, 2012 12:31 PM

Name: Elle

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: Testing next Monday!!!

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: Mini-Vacation this 3 day weekend with friends and then Thanksgiving!!!

Jen@FirsAve November 9th, 2012 02:16 AM

It looks like everyone is looking forward to Thanksgiving this month...i think it sounds great having something else to look forward to before christmas, thats pretty much what everyone is on about here now bonfire night has passed!

IndyMommyWannabe November 11th, 2012 06:44 PM

Name:Keri-Ann

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: RPL testing done yesterday - results tomorrow!

Any non-TTC plans you're looking forward to: not really.

Jen@FirsAve November 16th, 2012 10:07 AM

:bump:

Make sure you add yourself to the roll call if you haven't already ladies! It helps us with the monthly top boards competition and would be very much appreciated

Ray88 November 16th, 2012 05:42 PM

Name: Theresa

Whats new / exciting this month TTC-wise: This was our first month bding every other day.
Letís hope it worked. I will be testing Nov.22 if AF does not show.

Any non-TTC plans your looking forward to: Going back to our hometown for a weekend