JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   **** January Roll Call **** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2611284-january-roll-call.html)

Jen@FirsAve January 4th, 2013 06:04 AM

**** January Roll Call ****

I almost forgot about this so it's a few days late :p

Name:

Anything new/exciting happening this month?

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Nicholle ttc January 4th, 2013 06:19 AM

Re: **** January Roll Call ****

Name: Nicholle

Anything new/exciting happening this month? IVF cycle! :cheer:

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Actually, I like celebrating at home with friends, like we did this year. I celebrated with people that I love and had a wonderful time!

ArmyWife28 January 4th, 2013 07:57 AM

Name: Tonya

Anything new/exciting happening this month? Going on a cruise in 2 weeks!

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I like celebrating with friends at home or their house, I'd rather not be out and about.

KatieKat January 4th, 2013 10:11 AM

Name: Katie

Anything new/exciting happening this month? IUI#2!

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I loved New Years Eve the year I lived in Scotland - it was a pretty awesome party! I'd also love to go down south and celebrate it on the beach somewhere! :)

SmilingSam January 4th, 2013 11:26 AM

Name:

Sam

Georgia, US

School starts back on the 14th

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
New Zealand because I've always wanted to visit there.

denalibear January 4th, 2013 02:14 PM

Name:

Stefanie

Texas

If we didn't catch the eggie this cycle then we will move on to MA

New York City

plan4fate January 4th, 2013 02:20 PM

Name:Ashley

Anything new/exciting happening this month? We tried soy this cycle.. today is O day.. now comes the long 2ww

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? um... somewhere with a hot tub so I could soak in the new year.

Nicholle ttc January 7th, 2013 05:04 AM

:bump:

Cait&AngelAbove January 7th, 2013 08:13 AM

Name: Caitlin

Anything new/exciting happening this month?Nope

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Ireland because it is beautiful there

Jen@FirsAve January 7th, 2013 11:33 AM

Name: Jen

Anything new/exciting happening this month? Nope, first WTTC cycle - here now till May or June when hopefully go straight into IUI

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I love spending time with friends but would love to go to scotland for Hogmany! So Jealous of you Katie lol!

KatieKat January 8th, 2013 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen@FirsAve (Post 26944747)
If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I love spending time with friends but would love to go to scotland for Hogmany! So Jealous of you Katie lol!

You should totally try to go some year! It was a wicked good time :) So many people out and about in the street, drinking and having a good time. I've never seen so many people out partying in the streets before :)

the snyders January 11th, 2013 12:06 PM

Name: Melissa

Anything new/exciting happening this month? Not really

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I wouldn't want to go anywhere unless I could take all my friends with me too!!!

Wizza January 11th, 2013 03:40 PM

Name: Melissa

Anything new/exciting happening this month? Nope, round 3 of Clomid.

AshbyNature January 11th, 2013 10:49 PM

Name: Ashley

Anything new/exciting happening this month?: My birthday is Tuesday and I just started my last semester of college Monday. I'll be all done in April and finally be a phlebotomist :D

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I've always thought it'd be fun to be in Ny city on New Year's Eve...other than that I'd want to be wherever my loved ones are. :)

momology January 14th, 2013 07:06 AM

Name: Elle

Anything new/exciting happening this month?: Not this month

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I really like celebrating NYE with friends - but I do love to travel so I think anywhere new that I havent been would also be fun.

JennyLee January 20th, 2013 05:04 PM

Name: Jenny

Anything new/exciting happening this month? Back to all the old charting and such. Femara CD 3-7.

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I have no interest in spending NYE in a big crowd, so none of the traditional destinations for me. I could go for somewhere on the beach, just me and my hubby:)

butterfly721 January 24th, 2013 07:20 PM

Name: Reba

Anything new/exciting happening this month? Just started trying to conceive!! :smile:

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I would love to go to a spa for New Years.

sweety02 January 25th, 2013 11:09 AM

Name: Tawanna

Anything new/exciting happening this month? I'm applying to take an exam to become a certified meeting planner which is a very distinguised designation in the hospitality industry...fingers crossed xx

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I'd like to celebrate in Tokyo...when I call my family to wish them a happy new year I can also tease them about knowing the future because of the time difference.

Boolajoojoo January 25th, 2013 11:19 AM

Name: Amy

Anything new/exciting happening this month? Just new here. Starting to take this TTC thing seriously, learn some new stuff, get down to business, and hopefully make a mini-me.

If you could celebrate new years eve anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Hawaii, or somewhere warm, with the beach and some sun cuz it is frigid where I am right now.

Jen@FirsAve January 25th, 2013 12:37 PM

Hi and :welcome: Reba, Tawanna and Amy

I look forward to getting to know you all! Heres some baby dust for you

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: