JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   ****February Roll Call**** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2620847-february-roll-call.html)

Nicholle ttc February 1st, 2013 05:57 AM

****February Roll Call****

Name:

Trying anything new this month?

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day?

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration?

Cait&AngelAbove February 1st, 2013 06:41 AM

Re: ****February Roll Call****

Name: Caitlin

Trying anything new this month? nttc

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? Going to see Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters and then to a Mexican restaurant for dinner

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration? our first married Valentine's Day. We went ice skating and I cooked a yummy dinner and it as so simple and just perfect!

momology February 1st, 2013 07:43 AM

Name: Elle

Trying anything new this month? On a break

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? Not yet - we have discussed ordering food to go and eating at our house with a special bottle of wine we have been saving from the vineyard where we got engaged

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration? I think it was 2009 probably - I was still living in Austin and hit bad traffic and didn't make it back in time for our original dinner date plans. So we went out to find an open restaurant but EVERYTHING was closed. We ended up going to Kroger and buying snacks, chocolate, and a bottle of wine and just played pool all night at his house. I don't remember the details but I remember laughing all night and having an amazing time not really doing anything

Nicholle ttc February 1st, 2013 07:54 AM

Name: Nicholle

Trying anything new this month? IVF cycle, so everything is new! :lol:

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? We will likely go out to dinner the Saturday after Valentine's Day, but we probably won't celebrate on Valentine's Day. Maybe we'll give cards.... :)

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration? My favorite Valentine's Day was in 2000, our first Valentine's Day together. DH (well boyfriend at the time) gave me a heart shaped ruby and diamond necklace (expensive since we were both in college then) and then took me out to one of the most romantic restaurants at PSU. We had a lovely Italian dinner and then he hired a quartet to sing me "Earth Angel" at the restaurant. They also gave me a lovely bouquet of roses. I was totally embarrassed, but it was lovely! I've been his "angel" ever since! :wub:

SmilingSam February 1st, 2013 08:16 AM

Name:
Sam

Trying anything new this month?
Clearblue Digital OPK (the one with smileys)

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day?
Nope. I had totally forgotten about it.

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration?

Sheesh, I don't know. I don't remember us ever doing anything really fancy for it. Maybe this one will be the best yet!

Jen@FirsAve February 1st, 2013 09:05 AM

Name: Jen

Trying anything new this month?Nope, NTNP/WTTC

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? nothing concrete but we've talked about going to see the new Die Hard movie which comes out on valentines day, I love me some John McClane!

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration? We've not done anything too extravagent, we usually go for dinner or just eat in at home. depends on work really but its not a big deal for us

butterfly721 February 1st, 2013 10:16 AM

Name: Reba

Trying anything new this month? still just TTC! :smile:

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? We will probably just stay home, make dinner, and watch movies. I bought some special lingerie for the occasion. :p

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration? I can't really think of one. This will be our first Valentine's Day as a married couple, though. If we conceived around Valentine's Day, that would make for the best Valentine's Day ever!!

plan4fate February 1st, 2013 11:41 AM

Name: ashley

Trying anything new this month? a cocktail. CoQ10, vitamin c, vitamin d, vitamin b6, a new more potent prenatal, cranberry extract (cause I've not been getting up to pee right away), baby aspirin

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? Depends on whether or not AF shows :)

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration? haven't had a good one. EVER.

Nicholle ttc February 1st, 2013 12:55 PM

Ashley, hopefully this one will be a good one! :hug:

ChiChica February 1st, 2013 03:59 PM

Name: Lindsay

Trying anything new this month? First RE appointment on the 20th (assuming no BFP next week)

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? DH and I will be in Florida visiting my favorite aunt and uncle. Lots of beach and pina coladas if I'm not preggo.

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration? First Valentines Day when I was dating DH. He totally blew it - showed up late, didn't bring the flowers he promised me, or a card (the only thing I asked for). I was so bummed. A few days later, he surprised me by showing up in a limo, taking me to cruise around the city, a dinner at the best vegetarian restaurant in town, followed by bowling in our fancy duds!

denalibear February 1st, 2013 05:08 PM

Name: Stef

Trying anything new this month? Nope...same old thing

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? We will have our V-day celebration the weekend after....probably go out and then get lots of BDing in because I should be Oing that weekend.

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration? Our first V-day as a married couple :heart:

GollyMolly February 2nd, 2013 07:46 AM

Name: Mallory

Trying anything new this month? Nope

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? We have reservations at White Castle and we're going to see Die Hard, yes I am the best wife ever lol

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration? Last year, my mom found out on valentines day of 2006 that she had breast cancer, after a year of surgeries and treatments she was considered in remission, last year after 5 years in remission they considered her cancer free! One of the best days of my life.

SmilingSam February 2nd, 2013 08:01 AM

Isn't White Castle a fast food restaraunt?

GollyMolly February 2nd, 2013 09:36 AM

Yes it is, lol on valentines day though they decorate and have waiters and everything. The hubs and I are dressing up as though we were going to a five star restaurant though. I can't wait I wanted to go last year but all the reservations were booked up like 2 weeks before valentines day.

Boolajoojoo February 2nd, 2013 01:12 PM

Name: Amy

Trying anything new this month? Not really.

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? Nope, nothing really at all except am going to find somewhere to get heart shaped pizza hopefully.

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration? Eh, none really. It's kind of just another day for me. I liked in grade school when everyone made a paper mail box, and everyone in the class would give a valentine to everyone else, and of course tons of candy made it awesome.

Nicholle ttc February 2nd, 2013 02:06 PM

:welcome: Amy! Thanks for introducing yourself! :D

Around here Papa Murphy's sells heart shaped pizza! ;)

BabyBirdies February 3rd, 2013 08:11 PM

Name: Jessica

Trying anything new this month? Tomorrow is my first OB appointment to see about starting TTC MA. Wee. Not excited, but sort of hopeful it gets us moving in the right direction.

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? Not yet, but last year we got a cupcake to split from the local cupcake bakery and watched a movie together.

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration? The year we were engaged, I was sick, but he got takeout from my favorite restaurant.

Jen@FirsAve February 5th, 2013 10:24 AM

:bump:

waiting2bemommy February 6th, 2013 07:32 AM

Name: Allison

Trying anything new this month? Not really. Was going to try for OPKs but I have ended up putting it off again. :sneak:

Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day? Spend as much time with BF as possible and get in lots of dtd!!! :D Fertile window should be all over v-day and that weekend!!! :p

What was your favorite Valentine's Day celebration? we've never made a big deal out of v-day. :confused:

Nicholle ttc February 7th, 2013 05:05 AM

:bump: