JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   The Bestest BIG brother ever!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2635489-bestest-big-brother-ever.html)

left_field March 17th, 2013 01:55 PM

The Bestest BIG brother ever!!

So every day and multiple times a day I tell my beautiful shih tzu that he is going to be the best big brother ever! I tell him that even though I'm sure he'll be a tattle tale he'll still be the bestest big brother. ( I know! I have screws loose :rolleyes:)... I rub him and pet him and love him all up and tell him he will still be the number one furbaby ever, and that he can still sleep with mama and papa cause little baby will be in their own bassinet next to mama.

So today when we get home from church as usual he is sooo excited that we're home and I do my usual loving him up and give him the best big brother speech, and so DH aka 'PAPA' tells pup that yes he will be the bestest and he's pretty sure this is 'Mama's' month! :D

I sure hope so cause I think DH will be veeeerrry disappointed!

Boolajoojoo March 17th, 2013 02:37 PM

Re: The Bestest BIG brother ever!!

That's so cute!

Also, OMG Shih Tzu!!

They are such sweet little furballs!

Boolajoojoo March 17th, 2013 02:37 PM

That's so cute!

Also, OMG Shih Tzu!!

They are such sweet little furballs!

Jen@FirsAve March 17th, 2013 03:23 PM

Thats cute! I hope your DH is right!

butterfly721 March 17th, 2013 03:25 PM

Adorable!

Cait&AngelAbove March 17th, 2013 04:33 PM

That is very sweet!

left_field March 17th, 2013 07:08 PM

hahahaa....he's the smartest thing ever...and just so you know why I say he'll be a tattle tale listen up! I couldn't sleep one night and so I got up, changed into my running cloths, left a note on the kitchen bar in case DH got up and off I went running.. it was midnight...now before you panic, I live in an area that is as safe as safe can get...I know it's hard to wrap your mind around it but if I didn't know people who frequent this website I'd tell ya where I live, but because NOONE knows we started to TTC I can't say right now... anyway I digress........ Well Pup busted me! hahah, my DH said pup came and scratched and woke him up to tell him Mama was gone!!...hahahah.....oh and that's how safe it is where we live, once DH got up found my note he went back to bed, no worries hahaha! only that he thought his wife had screws loose to go running at midnight!

So yeah definitely a tattle tale ;)

momology March 17th, 2013 08:05 PM

awww what a cutie!!!

I hope this is your month :D

Nicholle ttc March 18th, 2013 07:43 AM

:lol: I talk to my dog all the time too! DH and I actually make her respond (meaning that we talk for her) :giggle: Hopefully, DH is right and your darling pup will be a big brother soon! :D

left_field March 18th, 2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicholle ttc (Post 27204953)
:lol: I talk to my dog all the time too! DH and I actually make her respond (meaning that we talk for her) :giggle: Hopefully, DH is right and your darling pup will be a big brother soon! :D

HaHa Nicholle, I respond for my pup too...have big long conversations...and I'm pretty sure I know exactly what he is thinking in his head..... my darling 19 year old niece just watches, sighs and takes deep breaths and shakes her head at how crazy her auntie is .... LOL:D