JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Hee hee......(kinda OT) (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2638149-hee-hee-kinda-ot.html)

plan4fate March 26th, 2013 10:18 PM

Hee hee......(kinda OT)

Guess who told me tonight he's 99% sure he's coming home Friday for the weekend.

:)

He missed Ovulation by a week, but he felt bad we couldn't come down there and see him... so he's gonna do the leg work for once! This also means I don't have to drive down next weekend when AF is due, instead I can go down for a weekend in April. Nola will come with me.

DH found out when his job is over, he most likely will not be laid off, as there are other parts of the job that were scheduled to take longer (his was for 7 weeks, there are some parts that are 9-10 weeks), and since he's always game to stay, they will probably use him. So I'm going to aim to go down the weekend of April 19th. I do plan on taking Reme with, if possible... but we drug him to sleep ;)

Now... cross your fingers, legs, pray, do voodoo.. don't care whatcha do...... hope that my AF shows up a day or two late this cycle (since I'm pretty sure I just O'd...)... and that my O happens while or after I'm down there.. since I'm going to be calling tomorrow to book my OB appointments, I SHOULD have my thyroid Rx by then, which might have us a chance at actually conceiving and staying pregnant!

Boolajoojoo March 26th, 2013 11:35 PM

Re: Hee hee......(kinda OT)

Yay! I've got everything crossed for you!

Have you been on thyroid Rx in the past?

My mom has the exact same thyroid condition, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and estrogen dominance as well I found out, because we were talking about progesterone cream and what not over the weekend lol... She has been on Synthroid and I think the other one is Thyroxine back and forth for years and she had 4 of us kids before she decided she was done. But when she's not getting the right dosage, things are all kinds of crazy for her, and I know she's got to have her levels adjusted constantly, its like a pendulum swing, they change the dose, she loses a bunch of weight, then it's too high so they lower the dose and she gains a bunch of weight, then back to the higher dose....

Good luck with everything! It must be difficult not to have DH at home.

plan4fate March 27th, 2013 12:08 AM

Yeah, I'm Canadian by Birth, so I've had no issues getting my treatment before moving to the US... but then stuff got super expensive!!! I'd been on Synthyroid for most of my adult life.

I'm hoping I don't have any issues getting my meds as needed. I can't afford to do the doctor shuffle, I'll be happy just getting the levels where they should be from where they are (last check, they were almost 30... normal is 5)... we can deal with long term care at that point!

Nicholle ttc March 27th, 2013 05:50 AM

That's wonderful news Ashley! Everything is crossed for you! :D

SmilingSam March 27th, 2013 08:46 AM

Something is finally going your way!!!!
:party::cheer:

butterfly721 March 27th, 2013 11:18 AM

*HUGS* I will keep everything crossed for you!!!! This is very exciting.

Cait&AngelAbove March 27th, 2013 12:34 PM

I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!!

plan4fate March 27th, 2013 01:29 PM

He's texted his ex to see if he can have Reme... so I'm taking that has a sign that he WILL be coming home *does happy dance*

Nicholle ttc March 27th, 2013 03:02 PM

:party:

Jen@FirsAve March 27th, 2013 04:45 PM

Thats great news, Im glad W is doing some of the leg work to give you a break from travelling. With this news and you booking your OB appt - sounds like you've had a pretty great day today :smile:

ImALittleTeaPot March 27th, 2013 06:24 PM

So glad things are coming together, Ashley!!!

plan4fate March 27th, 2013 08:21 PM

I am quite excited. I don't mind driving, but 10hrs when I'm a car sleeper gets difficult.

Now if only my boss can give me some more hours... I'll be set.