JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Patiently waiting to post here! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2638386-patiently-waiting-to-post-here.html)

girlsofsummer March 27th, 2013 01:18 PM

Patiently waiting to post here!

Hi all!

I've been stalkin' around for a few months, reading and learning. I have posted a few other times under other boards.

Husband (30) and I (28) have been together 5.5 years, married for almost a year. We'll be trying for our first!

I'm getting my IUD out in 11 days (not that I'm counting or anything) and can't wait, although I'm nervous about the removal.

Can't wait to post more here as things progress!

~E

Nicholle ttc March 27th, 2013 02:05 PM

Re: Patiently waiting to post here!

:welcome: I'm Nicholle, one of the co-hosts on this board! You have chosen a great board to be a part of! DH and I have been trying since August 2011. Definitely feel free to ask questions and rant as needed. We have an intimate group here with a lot of knowledgable ladies! I hope that you have a short and sweet stay here! Can't wait for you to "officially" join! :D

AshleyO March 27th, 2013 02:24 PM

Agree with Nicholle! I am Ashley (23) DH (31) and we have been trying since December 2012. Welcome!

Jen@FirsAve March 27th, 2013 03:42 PM

Hi, I'm Jen, the other co-host of the board. Me and DF have been TTC since July 2011 - currently on a break as we're getting married in November and next step for us is MA. I agree with Nicholle, you picked a great board to become part of! I hope the IUD removal goes smoothly for you, please feel free to stick around in the meantime if you like - we'd love to get to know you better

ImALittleTeaPot March 27th, 2013 05:10 PM

:ditto: You have come to an awesome board! These ladies are SO knowledgeable and caring!

AFM:I'm Jeralynn (25), DH and I have been officially trying for one cycle -- we're in the two week wait now!

Good luck getting the IUD out in 11 days! We'll be counting down with you and sending positive thoughts your way!!!

kmwilliams March 27th, 2013 05:19 PM

Hi!!! I'm Kayla. My DH have been married a little over a year as well and were around your age! We just started trying last month. Welcome! These ladies are awesome.

left_field March 27th, 2013 08:19 PM

HI. Been trying for 4 cycles. Hope all of this group including you can soon move on and join a due date club...especially together...wouldn't that be great!

SmilingSam March 27th, 2013 09:02 PM

Hello and welcome! I'm Sam. I'm 24 and facing irregular cycles.

This board is really great. The ladies here have been such a source of inspiration and knowledge.

Feel free to comment on whatever. I started commenting before I officially stopped taking the bcp.

Again, welcome!

butterfly721 March 28th, 2013 08:26 AM

Welcome! You will love this board. We have a great group of ladies. Everyone is very friendly and supportive. I look forward to getting to know you!

:heart:

girlsofsummer March 28th, 2013 09:20 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm hoping that the weather breaks soon here in PA. I've been sleeping with an electric blanket for months, and I know that it messes up temping. I guess I'll just have to adjust to sleeping without it after April 8!

I'm excited to start charting. It'll be interesting to see what my body does after Mirena is removed. I'm anticipating a few heavy periods and my skin to go haywire. Hopefully it won't take long for my body to get back on track?

butterfly721 March 28th, 2013 10:53 AM

^ I also live in PA! I'm about 3 hours from Pittsburgh. We are coming down to Pittsburgh for the Pirates season opener.

Nicholle ttc March 28th, 2013 11:13 AM

I'm originally from Pittsburgh! I live in Ohio now, but the 'burgh will always be home. :heart: