JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Opinions wanted. Did I O? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2638638-opinions-wanted-did-i-o.html)

Boolajoojoo March 28th, 2013 11:55 AM

Opinions wanted. Did I O?

As you may know, this was my first cycle on Clomid. We're on CD 17 now, and I have not seen a positive OPK or a significant temperature increase, but it looks like it's on the upswing. Anyone want to take a look at my chart and give me your opinion, do you think I missed the signs of O? Sorry I stink at tracking other signs, but I did notice EWCM a couple days ago, I thought so anyway.

On a normal cycle I have O'd on CDs 20-21ish. I kind of thought it would happen sooner on Clomid. I took it CD 5-9.

I'm getting antsy!

I think we have our bases coverd if I already did, we BD'd every other day since AF, but I'm wondered if I'm just not going to O at all this cycle, or if it would happen later or around the same time as normal.

Thanks for your input in advance, ladies! :confused:

starlitnite611 March 28th, 2013 02:15 PM

Re: Opinions wanted. Did I O?

My first cycle of Clomid, I had pos opk on cd19. I was beginning to think it wasn't gonna happen. Fingers crossed for the pos opk!

Jen@FirsAve March 28th, 2013 03:20 PM

Have you checked your CM today yet? Its possible you may have o'd yesterday but really hard to say with just today's temp. Just an fyi but I found the clomid messed with my temps and they weren't as reliable as usual.

How are you feeling otherwise? Anxious/emotional? Oh and it maybe a bit personal but I find my sex drive increases around O so that could help you figure it out too

SmilingSam March 28th, 2013 03:24 PM

Hm. Fertility Friend would know better than I would. Keep holding on. Maybe the O is coming!

ImALittleTeaPot March 28th, 2013 05:13 PM

Crossin' my crossables that it happens soon!!!

Boolajoojoo March 28th, 2013 05:27 PM

I really don't feel any different than usual, but I have never been hit hard by side effects on medications unless its drowsiness and then I am out like a light. Also, I can't figure out CM after recent BDing so that's kind of a wash, but I would say I had increased sex drive a few days ago...more so than I do right now, I dunno?

Nicholle ttc March 29th, 2013 06:38 AM

With clomid, I usually didn't O until day 18 at the earliest, sometimes not until day 20. Hopefully you will O in the next couple of days! Keep Bding! :) GL and KUP! :dust:

zonee@gmail.com March 29th, 2013 03:18 PM

It says it happens 5-10 days after last pill, i got pos opks on cd 16 (50 mg 5-9) and cd 11(cd3-9 100 mg) but it didnt actually cause me to ovulate imo. Sometimes it takes a couple of cycles to work better and it may not decrease your o day but give you a stronger o. Good luck and it sounds like all your bases are covered. Is your doc monitoring in anyway?

Boolajoojoo March 29th, 2013 05:19 PM

Nope, not being monitored. But! I had very close to a positive OPK early in the day today, so I am guessing I will O tonight or tomorrow. Gonna keep BDing and keep an eye on my temps, that's all I can do. So I won't really be Oing any sooner, let's just hope its a super eggie