JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   ***April Roll Call*** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2639463-april-roll-call.html)

Nicholle ttc April 1st, 2013 06:36 AM

***April Roll Call***

Name:

Trying anything new this month?

Any fun summer vacations planned?

momology April 1st, 2013 08:26 AM

Re: ***April Roll Call***

Name: Elle

Trying anything new this month? Still waiting on my beta levels to reach 0! Really hoping that will happen this month!!!

Any fun summer vacations planned? None this year, we have 2 weddings out of state in September so we are saving what vacation we have left for those.

ImALittleTeaPot April 1st, 2013 08:54 AM

Name: Jeralynn

Trying anything new this month? Still temping, using OPK's, charting CM. DH & I are going to focus a lot less on having perfect timing, and focus more on BD'ing when we want to -- not because we feel we HAVE to.

Any fun summer vacations planned? For our 2nd anniversary, we're going to Chicago to visit some good friends and catch a Cubs game. We also want to make it out to Colorado Springs to visit some friends there before they move.

butterfly721 April 1st, 2013 07:39 PM

Name: Reba

Trying anything new this month? The new thing I'm trying this month is to not stress out about TTC. Yeah, right. *lol* :smile:

Any fun summer vacations planned? Not yet, but we are hoping to plan one soon.

plan4fate April 1st, 2013 08:44 PM

Name: Ashley

Trying anything new this month? Nope, DH is still gone... but if I can squeeze a trip down for O next month... I might :p

Any fun summer vacations planned?No, not this year.

Nicholle ttc April 2nd, 2013 05:05 AM

Name: Nicholle

Trying anything new this month? Ttcing this cycle. Will start bcp at the end of this cycle before May's lap surgery. F/X'd that I have endo, it gets removed and I finally get a BFP!

Any fun summer vacations planned? We are in the process of planning our vacations. As money is tight (IVF debt and sequestration) we will likely be planning a lot of small trips. I'll keep you posted. ;)

SmilingSam April 2nd, 2013 07:12 AM

Name: Samantha

Trying anything new this month? CB Fertility Monitor, Hsg, SA for husband

Any fun summer vacations planned? It looks like I will be fairly busy with school so probably not going anywhere.

girlsofsummer April 2nd, 2013 07:39 AM

Name: Emily

Trying anything new this month? Getting my IUD removed on April 8!

Any fun summer vacations planned? Planning a beach vacation with husband's cousins, but the planning is creating so much stress!

Jen@FirsAve April 2nd, 2013 02:20 PM

Name:Jen

Trying anything new this month?Nope its our last month of NTNP - we have our appointment booked for 10th May to kick off our first IUI! :excited:

Any fun summer vacations planned? I wish! We have a wedding to pay for so no holidays for us! HOWEVER saying that, I do have my hen do to look forward to - whatever that turns out to be, its being completely arranged by my bridesmaids and is a secret!

Cait&AngelAbove April 2nd, 2013 02:53 PM

Name: Caitlin

Trying anything new this month? Still on Lupron Depot

Any fun summer vacations planned? Not until the fall

KPinki April 4th, 2013 06:50 AM

Name: Kimi

Trying anything new this month: Took progesterone 5 day pill to bring in AF and going to start using OPKs

Any fun summer vacations planned: Going to Bruno Mars concert & beach!!!

KPinki April 4th, 2013 06:50 AM

Name: Kimi

Trying anything new this month: Took progesterone 5 day pill to bring in AF and going to start using OPKs

Any fun summer vacations planned: Going to Bruno Mars concert & beach!!!

Nicholle ttc April 8th, 2013 06:04 AM

:bump:

BabyBirdies April 8th, 2013 08:29 AM

Name: Jessica

Trying anything new this month? Hopefully, being PG...if not, it's our last cycle before going to the RE! So, continuing acupuncture and seeing where that gets us.

Any fun summer vacations planned? Not yet. We have at least two weddings, but I think they are both nearby. And Raif's cousins are planning a get together in Cape Cod, but I'm not sure yet if we will be able to go...also, we will go home for my parents 40th anniversary at the end of the summer! :)

babydreams0809 April 8th, 2013 10:34 AM

Name: Alyssa

Trying anything new this month? Geritol and Lemon water

Any fun summer vacations planned? We were planning on going to Oregon for a big family reunion in July, but as we had some unforeseen car issues and had to buy a new car, we will probably just stick around home and do some fun "daycations" to the touristy places around us.

ArmyWife28 April 8th, 2013 10:51 AM

Name: Tonya

Trying anything new this month? Still on Femara

Any fun summer vacations planned? Going visit the DH's family in Arizona next month

AshleyO April 8th, 2013 12:59 PM

Name: Ashley

Trying anything new this month? Au Naturale ; )

Any fun summer vacations planned? Going to visit my family in Texas at the end of May for my brothers graduation!

sarav April 9th, 2013 07:49 AM

Name: Sara

Trying anything new this month? charting my first full month before TTC next cycle

Any fun summer vacations planned? Nothing really planned for the summer. We are taking our honeymoon in October for our 1 year anniversary. Las Vegas! Last year I was still recovering from a broken ankle, surgery, and a massive blood clot so I was just lucky to make it through my wedding day without a wheelchair or any other assistance.

kmwilliams April 9th, 2013 12:14 PM

Name:

Im going to temp and check CM, but im NOT going to do strips if I can help it. Going to BD every other day and every day the week of projected ovuation. Since my cycle seems to be normal coming off BC last month, we're going to just have fun and trust my body!

Hubby has Spring/Summer football and I am taking graduate classes and working at a cute boutique here in town, so we're going to do a small weekend getaway to a vineyard.

Jen@FirsAve April 10th, 2013 07:40 AM

Anyone else want to going the roll call? :smile: