JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Happy Friday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2642636-happy-friday.html)

Jen@FirsAve April 12th, 2013 03:52 AM

Happy Friday!

Its finally fridaay! Has anyone got any plans theyre looking forward to this weekend??

denalibear April 12th, 2013 04:29 AM

Re: Happy Friday!

Should be Oing this weekend :excited: and now that DH is home we will have a really good chance this month :D

Other than that...just cleaning the house and working on my project for class.

Nicholle ttc April 12th, 2013 05:01 AM

Stephanie, that is awesome, you catch that egg! :)

Tonight DH and I are going out with 8 of our friends for dinner and drinks. One of our friends had a baby in November and this is their first big night out since. Saturday I plan to shop, grocery shopping, clothes shopping and shoe shopping! :) Sunday, clean a bit, hopefully work out (hurt my knee earlier this week) and pack for my trip.

iErica April 12th, 2013 05:14 AM

Packing for our vacation :D

Jen@FirsAve April 12th, 2013 05:39 AM

Stefanie! woop woop! go catch that eggie and have a fun weekend doing so!

momology April 12th, 2013 05:49 AM

Sounds like some fun weekends :smile:

Fx you catch that eggie Stefanie!!!! :cheer:

This weekend we will be pretty laid back. We are for sure giving Thor a bath - sneaky kitty managed to get into the fireplace and was covered in soot. Other than that my family is planning to come over and meet Thor on Saturday - the rest of the weekend is for deep cleaning the house!!!! Hopefully also getting some jogs in and maybe making some more meals for the freezer for during the week.

AnnaBonana April 12th, 2013 06:43 AM

I'm excited, today is my O day (well, I actually have no idea. I feel really clueless, thank The Lord for the ladies here. I had a pos opk yesterday at lunch and again this am... So we are just going to bd every 24 hours for the next three days. All this scientific mumbo jumbo is over my head!)

So, we are going to do some serious BD! Then Sunday I'm singing at church and going to my cousin's birthday lunch.

I hope the weather smartens the heck up. We have a snow storm with ice pellets today and I really want to do some outside yard work and finish dry walling our spare bedroom and bathroom before I get pregnant!

girlsofsummer April 12th, 2013 07:47 AM

Yeah!! Good luck Anna & Stephanie!! Have fun ;)

My MIL and SIL are coming down for the weekend, so we're taking them to a few fun city destinations. I have a long run to do on Sunday (eeek).

SmilingSam April 12th, 2013 10:55 AM

Good luck Anna and Stephanie!

Homework, babysitting, maybe a few miles on the bike. Nothing exciting here.

ImALittleTeaPot April 12th, 2013 11:43 AM

Good luck Stephanie and Anna!!! Have fun tryin' to catch that egg!

This week has been so insane it's hard to believe that it's Friday. We don't have a lot planned for the weekend. It's supposed to be 60* tomorrow, so we might set up the chicken coop if it's dry enough. (So probably not...)

We need to clean up the house and get ready for the in-laws to come next weekend.

Oh, and maybe figure out a life plan. :confused:

Cait&AngelAbove April 12th, 2013 01:11 PM

Good luck Anna and Stephanie!!!

I am sick so we are just laying low this weekend.

momology April 12th, 2013 01:58 PM

:hug: sorry you are sick Caitlin!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon and have a nice relaxing weekend!

Nicholle ttc April 12th, 2013 02:22 PM

Feel better Caitlin. :hug:

Jen@FirsAve April 13th, 2013 08:42 AM

Hope you feel better soon Caitlin!

We've actually been able to get out into the garden this morning so we have fixed some of the wooden borders which had collapsed with the snow and have sown some grass seed in places on the lawn where meg loves to run and as such as run the lawn bare!

Its raining now and not sure what we're upto this evening. There's a wedding fayre in nottingahm i wouldnt midn going to tomorrow but we'll see!

ProudTeacherMom May 2nd, 2013 04:45 PM

:smile: :)

epsilonbeta May 2nd, 2013 06:36 PM

Good luck to the BDers!!! Hope you guys catch your eggs this cycle.

Caitlin, hope you feel better soon, that's no fun :(

This weekend I have a soccer tournament to cheer at and then my grandma's birthday party. Which reminds me I must bake tomorrow....