JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Sick... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2644446-sick.html)

AshleyO April 19th, 2013 08:15 AM

Sick...

I have been MIA lately because I am sicker than a dog! The first day i was sick, Riley (furbaby) got a stomach illness. Went to the doctors and found out i have a sinus infection along with an upper respiratory infection and a light case of bronchitis.... UGH!

While on my leave from work, I watched that movie"What to expect when your expecting". I laughed my butt off because I thought of everyone on here and then I cried because there are a couple of sad parts. There are good parts for guys who watch it to though! i highly recommend it!

ImALittleTeaPot April 19th, 2013 09:05 AM

Re: Sick...

Oh Ashley!!! I'm so sorry you're so sick! :( I hope you get to feeling better soon.

butterfly721 April 19th, 2013 09:32 AM

I'm sorry that you are sick. I think I have a little stomach bug or something. I didn't feel good all last night. I'm hoping it passes soon. I hope that you feel better. :heart:

plan4fate April 19th, 2013 09:49 AM

I'm sorry you're sick sweetie!!!! I hope you get better quickly.

I'm thinking of making a trip to the dr myself... I've got ANOTHER cold.. so my cough which hadn't died from the first cold, is coming back *cries|*

sarav April 19th, 2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AshleyO (Post 27299193)
While on my leave from work, I watched that movie"What to expect when your expecting". I laughed my butt off because I thought of everyone on here and then I cried because there are a couple of sad parts. There are good parts for guys who watch it to though! i highly recommend it!

A great movie. I laughed, I cried...so great.

momology April 19th, 2013 11:01 AM

:hug: so sorry you are sick!!! That is no fun :( I hope you are feeling better soon! And I am glad you have some good entertainment while you are sick!

left_field April 19th, 2013 12:02 PM

awwww, feel better! Sorry your sick

Cait&AngelAbove April 19th, 2013 02:47 PM

I am so sorry you are sick!!! I hope you feel better soon!

SmilingSam April 19th, 2013 03:15 PM

Feel better soon!

AshleyO April 19th, 2013 05:02 PM

Thanks ladies! Reba and Ashley it sucks being sick! Ashley, there is one thing worse than being sick and that's getting sick again right afterwards! Ah!
I have cabin fever right now. My 5k is next week and you bet your butt I am going. Even after being sick and what happened at the Boston marathon. Come on antibiotics, work faster!

SmilingSam April 19th, 2013 05:40 PM

I vmbet you'll be good as new by weekend. Take pics at your 5k and feel free to share.

Jen@FirsAve April 20th, 2013 02:13 AM

Urgh sorry you're feeling poorly, ihope you feel better soon and are right as rain for your 5k

BabyBirdies April 20th, 2013 09:15 PM

Feel better everyone!!

Nicholle ttc April 21st, 2013 12:13 PM

:hug: Hope you are feeling better now! :hug: