JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   ***May Roll Call*** (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2647336-may-roll-call.html)

Nicholle ttc May 1st, 2013 07:39 AM

***May Roll Call***

Name:

Trying anything new this month?

Favorite thing about summer:

AnnaBonana May 1st, 2013 07:50 AM

Re: ***May Roll Call***

name:

Anna

Ontario.

DTD every second day of the whole cycle. Increased DH's zinc and B vitamins, also had him start a C in conjunctions with the zinc.

I've increased EPO and started drinking 3 red raspberry leaf tea per day. I am also taking SI this cycle to see if I can bring about a more normal period. I have read about 50/50 on SI increasing uterine lining and 50/50 on it decreasing uterine lining. I'd do anything to see a normal AF this cycle. I'm on CD 4. AF this month was spotting day one, I used one tampon day two, and spotted day three. I'm going to update my TTC #1 journal hopefully this evening with the story of my once normal AF.

I know it's only cycle number two but this AF thing has me kinda worried.

EVERYTHING. We are still in spring phase here. We've had ok weather for about a week now and I LOVE it. DH has plowed me up a nice little garden, I've started my first ever flower beds, and I've been walking with the dogs every day!

We don't have a barbecue but I'd love to get one and have some burgers on the grill! Bring on the even hotter weather!

momology May 1st, 2013 09:06 AM

Name: Elle

Trying anything new this month? I have my 2 month confirm beta test this month. Still waiting to start TTC in June. Going to continue my get in shape for TTC routine though.

Favorite thing about summer: Really can't choose! I love the heat, swimming, BBQs, gardens, the long hours of sunlight. . . really just everything!

AshleyO May 1st, 2013 10:09 AM

Name: Ashley O

Trying anything new this month? Still doing the Au Naturale approach per DH's request.

Favorite thing about summer: I am going to miss being in the sun : (

BabyBirdies May 1st, 2013 11:04 AM

Name: Jessica

Trying anything new this month? Right now I'm on EPO, but assuming it doesn't work, this may be the month I call for an RE referral! Not sure how I feel about that one, but...it is what it is!

Favorite thing about summer: Being warm, long walks in Central Park, eating outside at restaurants, and NO MORE SCHOOL! :)

sarav May 1st, 2013 11:53 AM

Name:

Sara V

Dallas Texas area

Once AF shows and goes in mid May, we will officially be TTC for our first cycle

If you've been in Texas during the summer, you know there isn't much you LOVE about summer. It gets HOT! The one thing I do enjoy is that the pool season is longer.

SmilingSam May 1st, 2013 12:03 PM

Name: Sam

Trying anything new this month? Progesterone and Clomid.

Favorite thing about summer: More hours of daylight.

girlsofsummer May 1st, 2013 12:49 PM

Name: Em

Trying anything new this month? Trying!

Favorite thing about summer: Everything! Long-awaited favorite time of the year

:)

Nicholle ttc May 1st, 2013 01:09 PM

Name: Nicholle

Trying anything new this month? Lap sx. F/X'd that I have endo!

Favorite thing about summer: I love the summer! Here is the short list of what I love about summer: wearing dresses/skirts, warm weather, sunshine, long days, mini vacations, being outside, eating and drinking at cafes....oh I could go on...:lol:

butterfly721 May 1st, 2013 02:07 PM

Name: Reba

Trying anything new this month? Taking OPKs regularly

Favorite thing about summer: More daylight hours, DH is off work because he's a teacher

Beth2008 May 1st, 2013 04:37 PM

Name: Beth

Trying anything new this month? Thinking about adding soy to the mix with clomid

Favorite thing about summer: Lazy days in the pool with my family, and my anniversary that is coming up :)

Ariw May 1st, 2013 05:13 PM

Name: Arianna

Trying anything new this month? Going to try not thinking about it constantly ..the "just let it happen" approach....doubtful but trying

Favorite thing about summer: who doesn't love summer? If I have to pick just one thing it would be warmer weather! I'm definitely ready for it!

epsilonbeta May 1st, 2013 06:32 PM

Name: Anna

Trying anything new this month? Ordered OPK test strips. Increased BD.

Favorite thing about summer: No official work :D I start lesson planning for the year, but I get a break from teenagers.

ImALittleTeaPot May 1st, 2013 06:52 PM

Name: Jeralynn

Trying anything new this month? OPK's, prenatals, I might try RRL (any advice?), temping, charting CM, ovulation weekend/end of school year BD getaway. :D

Favorite thing about summer: Sunny weather (hopefully!), garden, chickens, afternoon delights! ;):rolleyes:

Cait&AngelAbove May 1st, 2013 07:44 PM

Name: Caitlin

Trying anything new this month? Still on Lupron Depot shot

Favorite thing about summer: Flip flops!

Boolajoojoo May 1st, 2013 11:36 PM

Name: Amy

Trying anything new this month? I don't know yet.... DH is getting a physical and hopefully SA scheduled. Probably another appointment for me to find out what the doc thinks the next steps are gonna be.

Favorite thing about summer: Everything. I love the heat, and even the humidity. Shorts, flip flops, sitting outside on the porch with a a refreshing beverage and reading a book or watching the sunset. Got my first sunburn of the season today while working on my garden, so my farmer's tan is off to a great start! I LOOOVE SUMMER!!!!!

Nicholle ttc May 3rd, 2013 06:03 AM

:bump:

Jen@FirsAve May 7th, 2013 10:46 AM

Name:Jen

Trying anything new this month?Back to TTC after four months of NTNP. I've started RRL too. We are at the fertility clinic on 10th May to hopefully start our first IUI next cycle

Favorite thing about summer:The heat! oh and flip flops, being out in the garden, long nights, bbq's, Pimms

Julie321 May 11th, 2013 10:33 AM

Name: Julie

Trying anything new this month? Soy Isoflavones and OPK's.

Favorite thing about summer: Driving with the windows down, and not having to bundle up to go outside! Also the fact that it's light til 9 at night. Pretty much everything!

Jen@FirsAve May 11th, 2013 01:16 PM

Hi Julie! :welcome: thanks for signing the roll call!