JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   It's Friday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2647856-its-friday.html)

Jen@FirsAve May 3rd, 2013 02:13 AM

It's Friday

Morning ladies

Friday is finally here! This week seems to have gone on forever!

Anyone got any plans this weekend? Its a bank holiday here on Monday so I get a three day weekend!

Nicholle ttc May 3rd, 2013 04:54 AM

Re: It's Friday

Woo hoo! Yay for your 3 day weekend! :)

Tomorrow DH and I are going to an early Cinco de Mayo party! I'll be sippin on some margaritas! :D

Ariw May 3rd, 2013 05:41 AM

Finally!

Have my Doula workshop this weekend! woo

momology May 3rd, 2013 07:10 AM

So glad it is the weekend!! No big plans so far. A close friend of mine is coming to town with her newborn (the ones I went to stay with) so we are going to hang out a bit. DH will be really busy with work this weekend trying to get funding so I will probably just hang out with her and try and get stuff done around the house. There will certainly be margaritas on Sunday though!

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

Jen@FirsAve May 3rd, 2013 10:18 AM

I have a good weekend planned, tonight and tomorrow DF has gone to where we went to uni for 'old boys' to play hockey. As i'm on my own tonight, I have DVD's (the impossible and 10 years the reunion which has channing tatum so should be good ;) ) and popcorn. Tomorrow i hope to get out in the garden. Sunday we have an appt for DH to go try on a tux for the wedding. Monday my bridesmaids are all coming down to try their dresses on! :excited: I cant wait!

butterfly721 May 3rd, 2013 12:10 PM

I am going to a party tonight at the salon. And I'm watching my parents' golden retriever this weekend.

AshleyO May 3rd, 2013 01:35 PM

All you ladies have awesome weekends planned! I don't really have any plans besides try to get into the garage and put some stuff on craigslist!!! Maybe (definitely) have a drink or two because it has been a terrible week! BD away seeing as how I have watery CM again after AF!!

AnnaBonana May 3rd, 2013 01:35 PM

DH and I are going to build our chicken coop with my parents on Saturday, and Sunday I have church and family breakfast planned. Not sure if DH can come to that because he's busy planting right now and he thinks the transmission blew on the big tractor. So he's going to be a grumpy Gus for a few days. I'll probably just avoid that situation by spending lots of time in the garden!

Cait&AngelAbove May 3rd, 2013 08:48 PM

Taking the cats to the vet tomorrow then going to get a pedicure tomorrow at one. Then Sunday we are just relaxing!