JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   General update on my lady parts (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2648513-general-update-my-lady-parts.html)

girlsofsummer May 6th, 2013 09:16 AM

General update on my lady parts

Not much going on here! 5 DPO, so not expecting much at this point. No PG or AF symptoms, other than I've felt chilled at various points of the day, like I'm coming down with something, but nothing happens. I'm not temping, so not sure what that is about.

Cervix has been very high since O, hard to reach. It was hard, now medium-softish (still new at determining this). Had some very light cramping on Friday. When I check my position, I do have some creamy CM on my finger. Feeling "wet" in general, although not much discharge on my undies. So how would I classify that?

Other than that, I'm so tired today. I ran in the Pittsburgh Marathon (the half) yesterday and was very proud of how I did! I'm very sore and sleepy, can't wait for the work day to be over!

Hope everyone is having a good Monday and that this week is a great one!

momology May 6th, 2013 09:21 AM

Re: General update on my lady parts

Way to go on the half marathon!!!!!!

Fx for you!!! :dust:

SmilingSam May 6th, 2013 09:49 AM

A half marathon? You rock! Was that your first one? :)

girlsofsummer May 6th, 2013 10:25 AM

It was my fourth, but the one that I trained for the least, so hence why I feel like an 80-year-old today!

AshleyO May 6th, 2013 10:55 AM

That is intense! I was bragging about my first 5k and your doing half marathons lol! Good job girl! Maybe your pregnant after all? No symptoms isn't bad.

SmilingSam May 6th, 2013 11:36 AM

Whew! I may ride but I know that I was NOT cut out for running. Kudos to you and good job :thumbsup:

butterfly721 May 6th, 2013 12:51 PM

I'm jealous about the half marathon! I've always wished I were a runner.

girlsofsummer May 6th, 2013 02:16 PM

Thank you! Racing/running is addicting in general!

Ashley, I'm hoping you are right! I will probably test this Saturday 10DPO). Whadya think? I don't think this first month is my month, though.

momology May 6th, 2013 02:38 PM

You can see a positive at 10DPO but it can still be too early as well. I like to think I will wait until 12 - but last time I ended up testing at 11DPO because I was just so exhausted and really felt the symptoms.

Fx for you!!!! :dust:

Nicholle ttc May 6th, 2013 04:42 PM

Congrats on the half marathon! That is so awesome! :cheer:

After you O, your cervix should be low, very easy to reach. It's only high before you O. So you may not have ovulated yet. :( Also, your CM should be sticky or dry after O, but then it can get watery around 7-10 dpo.

GL and KUP!

girlsofsummer May 7th, 2013 07:07 AM

I thought for sure I had, b/c of the positive OPKS and EWCM. But I wouldn't be surprised if things were all goofy coming off of BC.

I feel like poo today. Wicked headache again this morning and huge, nasty cold blister on my top lip (I seriously look like Lisa Rinna, it's more than half of my upper lip!). And still totally exhausted. I can barely pull myself out of bed after 9 hours of sleep. I'm going to be so PO'd if I'm getting sick.

ArmyWife28 May 7th, 2013 08:32 AM

Yay for the 1/2 marathon!