JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Just wanted to introduce myself (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2648655-just-wanted-to-introduce-myself.html)

Melissadd May 6th, 2013 05:23 PM

Just wanted to introduce myself

I am not new to JM, I have been on the ttc board for a few months, but have been lurking on this board for a few days now and thought I should introduce myself. I am 37 and DF is 38 we have been trying to conceive our first since Jan 13. I just O on the week end so I am in the dreaded 2 ww. So fx we get our BFP very soon. I am looking forward to getting to know you all :)

epsilonbeta May 6th, 2013 05:41 PM

Re: Just wanted to introduce myself

Welcome!! Hopefully you have a short time on here and get your BFP quickly.

momology May 6th, 2013 07:20 PM

:welcome: Hi there I am Elle. The TWW is always tough I will keep my fingers crossed for you!! Hope you get your BFP soon!

:dust:

AshleyO May 6th, 2013 07:52 PM

Welcome! Good luck.

SmilingSam May 6th, 2013 07:56 PM

Glad you introduced yourself. I'm Sam. My husband and I are on our first round of medical assistance with TTC.

The two week wait is agonizingly exciting. :) good luck!

AnnaBonana May 6th, 2013 08:15 PM

Welcome! I hope this is your cycle! Good luck!

Jen@FirsAve May 7th, 2013 03:06 AM

Hi, im Jen one of the co-hosts for the board. Me and DF have been ttc#1 since july 2011, never seen a bfp. We're hoping to do our first iui next cycle. Thank you for introducing yourself, I look forward to getting to know you but I hope your stay here is short and sweet!

Nicholle ttc May 7th, 2013 05:43 AM

:welcome: I'm the other cohost of this board, Nicholle. DH and I have been trying since August 2011. Hopefully you have a short and sweet stay on this board, but if not you are in good company. :) Please feel free to ask questions or rant as needed. GL and KUP! :dust:

girlsofsummer May 7th, 2013 07:20 AM

Hi Melissa! I'm Em, new to TTC. I hope your TWW goes super fast and that it ends with a BFP.

butterfly721 May 7th, 2013 08:22 AM

Welcome! I'm Reba. I'm 29 and my DH is 25. We have also been TTC since January 2013. I look forward to getting to know you.

ArmyWife28 May 7th, 2013 08:26 AM

Welcome I'm Tonya. I'm 28 & DH is 31, We have been TTC since August 2012 hope your stay here is short & sweet. We have a wonderful group of ladies that are extremely supportive.

Boolajoojoo May 7th, 2013 08:52 AM

Howdy! I'm Amy, DH and I have been TTC since summer 2012, and NTNP for a while before that but I wasn't really keeping track of when that started...

Great group of ladies here, with a wealth of knowledge and support. Hope you get your BFP soon!

Beth2008 May 7th, 2013 09:34 AM

Welcome :) I'm Beth 28, DH is 30. We have been ttc for getting close to two years now. Hope you get your bfp this cycle, the tww is the hardest thing ever.

bdblessedbabe May 7th, 2013 11:24 PM

Welcome, Nice to have u on board. I am Bunmi, I am 28, DH 32. We have been TTC since April 2012, This is our second clomid cycle. I believe we will all leave for our due date club soon.

torilexington May 8th, 2013 09:58 AM

Welcome! :) I am Tori. Looks like all of us have been TTC and I look forward to talking with with you and sharing insights!

Cait&AngelAbove May 8th, 2013 02:46 PM

Welcome! I am Caitlin!