JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Tasty Tuesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2648715-tasty-tuesday.html)

Jen@FirsAve May 7th, 2013 03:12 AM

Tasty Tuesday

Morning ladies,

Whats on the menu today?

So far I've had a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange squash

Nicholle ttc May 7th, 2013 05:13 AM

Re: Tasty Tuesday

Breakfast: Egg sandwich

Snack: apple

Lunch: Turkey sandwich, baby carrots

Snack: cutie or banana

Pre dinner: $2 draft at Fox and the Hound--not sure which beer I'll consume

Dinner: Healthy version of shepherd's pie with some salad

momology May 7th, 2013 06:00 AM

Breakfast: Kashi cereal with plain yogurt

Snack: impostor cutie - where have all the cuties gone???

Lunch: turkey sandwich, small spinach salad, pita chips

Snack: green beans with homemade low fat ranch dip

Dinner: We have a play downtown tonight with my in laws so we will be meeting them down there somewhere for dinner and drinks before hand. Looking forward to a nice glass of wine this evening :)

sarav May 7th, 2013 06:23 AM

Breakfast: Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness mixed with Bolthouse Farms Mango and a scoop of vanila protein powder

Snack: none

Lunch: McDonald's grilled chicken wrap, yogurt

Snack: apple

Dinner: probably a turkey burger on whole grain white bread and a salad.

girlsofsummer May 7th, 2013 07:12 AM

So far, my morning cup o' joe, and some wheat toast w/ homemade pear jam. I've got some greek yogurt for a snack.

Lunch will be leftover dinner from yesterday (curried cauliflower, brown rice and tofu).

Dinner is hopefully sushi, if I can convince DH that we should go out w/ friends tonight.

SmilingSam May 7th, 2013 07:59 AM

Pfft. Listen to you planners.

So far I've had Oreos. And it's almost lunch time.

I did buy two HUGE vegetarian recipe books at B&N over the weekend though. So tonight I'll be whipping up a vegan meal. Just need to figure out which one. :)

butterfly721 May 7th, 2013 08:25 AM

Wow, I admire you guys for planning your meals in advance. Today, I just want to eat a bunch of chocolate chip scones. Hopefully the grocery store will have some.

ArmyWife28 May 7th, 2013 08:30 AM

Breakfast: Egg Whites & Turkey Bacon

Lunch: Salad with Grilled Chicken, Carrots, Cucumbers, Tomatoes & Lemon Juice for dressing.

Dinner: Turkey Meatloaf with veggies

Nicholle ttc May 7th, 2013 09:05 AM

:giggle: I'm such a planner. I plan my meals out for the week and cook most of my meals on Sundays. With my busy work, social and exercise schedule, it just makes life easier! :)

Elle, still no regular cuties!!! :eek: I had to buy imitation cuties last week too. :(

Jen@FirsAve May 7th, 2013 09:35 AM

I ended up having a ham sandwich for lunch and a sugar free jelly

For dinner, I still havent decided. I'm always like this on a tuesday when DF works late - i'm much more motivated to cook when its not just for myself. I have a brocolli cheese thing in the freezer I may have, takes aggggeees to cook though.

Oh Elle & Nicholle - I think maybe all the cuties are here! There seems to be loads in the stores here at the moment! I have a bag full in my house :giggle:

AshleyO May 7th, 2013 09:54 AM

Nicholle and Elle- had to buy the imitation cuties and boy did I gag on them! They were gross..Looks like it is a cutie shortage!!! NNOOOOO!!!!!! hehehehe

On my food for today:

Breakfast: HerbaLife Dutch Chocolate Shake made with almond milk and a banana.

Lunch: HerbaLife Cookies and Cream Shake made with almond milk and an orange.

Snack: Pear

Dinner: Grilled Pork Chops with mashed potatoes, green beans, cauliflower and for dessert some strawberries.

Now what I wish I was eating...totally different very unhealthy story hehehe

AnnaBonana May 7th, 2013 09:59 AM

Sam! We are n the same boat!

So far today I've had my multivitamins and twenty ounces of water. I'm thinking celery and PB for breakfast lunch and then I'm going to visit my friend at her ice cream bar....

I'm sure you all can imagine where this day is going.

I suppose I should do a walk to redeem myself at least a little!

butterfly721 May 7th, 2013 10:18 AM

I decided on blueberry scones instead of chocolate chip because blueberries are healthier. A good decision. :smile:

Nicholle ttc May 7th, 2013 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butterfly721 (Post 27346200)
I decided on blueberry scones instead of chocolate chip because blueberries are healthier. A good decision. :smile:

:lol:

momology May 7th, 2013 11:33 AM

:eek: CUTIE SHORTAGE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jen we need you to ship some over I am really missing them :D

Jen@FirsAve May 7th, 2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momology (Post 27346460)
:eek: CUTIE SHORTAGE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jen we need you to ship some over I am really missing them :D

I'm not sure they've survive the trip :(

SmilingSam May 7th, 2013 08:45 PM

We have loads of cuties here.

I cooked orange stir-fryed tofu and asparagus for dinner. I still have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. :)