JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   RAndom WondFo tests... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2650359-random-wondfo-tests.html)

AshleyO May 13th, 2013 09:01 PM

RAndom WondFo tests...

I did these to feed my POAS addiction and this is what came up. I am going to chalk them up to Evaps because I just don't trust wondfo's that much!
Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #128440 | Countdown to Pregnancy

Use the invert tool

plan4fate May 13th, 2013 10:14 PM

Re: RAndom WondFo tests...

They look like the evaps I get too. I have to wonder if they're reacting to something we ladies take in our prenatals... that's the only thing I can come up with.

momology May 14th, 2013 05:52 AM

I see what you are talking about pretty clearly, I agree something about them looks a little off.

Are you taking OPKs too?

SmilingSam May 14th, 2013 06:58 AM

Hm. It's definitely a weird line. Almost like a ghost line...weird. Your ticker says that you are waiting ovulate. So are you actually post O?

Julie321 May 14th, 2013 09:06 AM

Where in your cycle are you?

Could be a VERY VERY VERY early positive, but seems more like an evap?

butterfly721 May 14th, 2013 09:20 AM

I see what you guys mean about the "ghost" line.

girlsofsummer May 14th, 2013 09:21 AM

That is weird. What CD are you?

Makes me think twice about placing my Wondfo order...

AshleyO May 14th, 2013 10:26 AM

So I had that pinkish EWCm yesterday so that why was I just randomly decided to POAS. More out of curiosity than anything. I don't think they are positive because I really don't trust wondfos that much. Ashley, i am starting to think that they do react to something in our prenatals. The other test I took had nothing on it so here is a link to the most recent ones. :mad:

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #128652 | Countdown to Pregnancy

plan4fate May 14th, 2013 10:36 AM

I've noticed if I miss my prenatals for a few days (which does happen, I suck) And take a hpt, they're perfectly white. Take my meds (so it could be anything in my handful of pharmaceutics) and lines appear. Wonder if I broke up a bunch of my meds and dissolved em we'd get positives... because I don't get positives with pure water.

momology May 14th, 2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plan4fate (Post 27363384)
I've noticed if I miss my prenatals for a few days (which does happen, I suck) And take a hpt, they're perfectly white. Take my meds (so it could be anything in my handful of pharmaceutics) and lines appear. Wonder if I broke up a bunch of my meds and dissolved em we'd get positives... because I don't get positives with pure water.

That is crazy. . . the scientist in me really wants to do an experiment when I get home tonight. . . maybe I will. Might as well get some use out of my tests :p

Jen@FirsAve May 14th, 2013 11:42 AM

Urgh they're awful - i can really clearly see what you mean!

I too am now keen on us doing a science experiment - between us we must take a fair few different brands of prenatals....we could crush and dissolve and see what happens...:confused:

plan4fate May 14th, 2013 11:59 AM

I'll get mine dissolving now. I got enough little pee cups under the counter (clean ones) to dissolve one of each of the pills I take daily and not noticing the missing cups.

SmilingSam May 14th, 2013 12:29 PM

No fair; I want to join in! Alas I use gummy prenatal vitamins. And I don't have an hpts in the house right now.

plan4fate May 14th, 2013 01:24 PM

Supplements are dissolving now... seeing them half dissolved made taking today's dose hard to swallow.

Jen@FirsAve May 14th, 2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmilingSam (Post 27363698)
No fair; I want to join in! Alas I use gummy prenatal vitamins. And I don't have an hpts in the house right now.

*thinking out of the box* you could dissolve the gummies with boiling water - let it cool then try. *if* you had any HPTs that is :giggle:

Thanks Ashley - I look forward to seeing the result. I'll do the same if I have time this evening, although its already 9.43pm here and I'm knackered!

Cait&AngelAbove May 14th, 2013 02:19 PM

I am looking forward to the results of your experiment Ashley!

momology May 14th, 2013 02:23 PM

I am way too excited about our experiment!!! I will try to do one when I get home too. . . DH will think I have gone nuts :giggle:

AshleyO May 14th, 2013 02:28 PM

I will do one also!

Jen@FirsAve May 14th, 2013 02:45 PM

Oooh we should start a new thread...I'll do one! See you there!