JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   It's Friday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2651296-its-friday.html)

Jen@FirsAve May 17th, 2013 10:19 AM

It's Friday

Hi ladies

What are your plans for tonight and this weekend?

Im off to the cinema shortly to see fasr and furious 6 :excited: unfortunately it means I won't be on the board this evening!

momology May 17th, 2013 10:37 AM

Re: It's Friday

That is exciting :D

I am working from home the rest of today and hopefully spending a quiet weekend with DH and get him healing after his surgery. We are planning to go to the movies as soon as he is up for it. We have a long list of movies we want to see and it seems like a great way to get DH out of the house with out too much stress.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

sarav May 17th, 2013 11:00 AM

I am working until 4:30, then I will be going to dinner with DH and friends. Tomorrow we are planning a first show of Star Trek with friends, lunch with friends, and then a meeting with our contractor to schedule the remodel of the bathroom.

remisue16 May 17th, 2013 11:07 AM

I have been putting off a lot of hw for my May minimester so I have to do that tonight and tomorrow!! :o BUT, we are gonna go see Star Trek and I have plans to bake a cake so that should be fun.

Jen@FirsAve May 17th, 2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momology (Post 27371993)
That is exciting :D

I am working from home the rest of today and hopefully spending a quiet weekend with DH and get him healing after his surgery. We are planning to go to the movies as soon as he is up for it. We have a long list of movies we want to see and it seems like a great way to get DH out of the house with out too much stress.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Im sorry I forgot to ask before about DHs surgery! How did it go?

momology May 17th, 2013 12:36 PM

Thanks for asking Jen :wub: The surgery itself went really well. They were able to repair the tear in his shoulder and they are expecting him to regain full function!!! Great news for holding potential future babies :p The post op however, did not go so well. I whined about that in my journal if you want all the juicy details :giggle:

Today he is great! Playing Zelda and has even eaten some soup and is taking all his meds as scheduled now.

butterfly721 May 17th, 2013 12:39 PM

I got blonde highlights at 11:30 and bought some really pretty pink liquid sand nail polish from the salon. I can't wait to use it on my toenails. :)

Tomorrow, I'm just doing laundry and maybe hitting the gym.

On Sunday, DH and I are going to a baseball game in Pittsburgh with some of his friends.

Cait&AngelAbove May 17th, 2013 01:07 PM

I am not feeling well so we are laying low this weekend.

Julie321 May 17th, 2013 06:05 PM

Working Sunday which prevents me from going home to visit family this weekend.

Sucks. So instead I'm going to finish up my spring cleaning tomorrow and maybe clean out my nassssssty car.

ImALittleTeaPot May 17th, 2013 08:27 PM

Tonight we reseeded grass in the front yard.

Tomorrow we have my sister's dance recital. Sunday is her choir concert. And we're making mints for my cousins graduation.

Hopefully we'll have some time to garden, too!!

author1975 May 17th, 2013 10:03 PM

My husband is off tomorrow for the first time in about five weeks. We are going to sleep in together and then maybe go visit my parents. Sunday we will have church most of the day. I'm going to get my baby fix with one or more of the six babies we have in church.

holly.arin.93 May 17th, 2013 10:21 PM

Tonight I worked.

Tomorrow, SO and I are going to go to the park and have a picnic-ish lunch before work.

Sunday, we go see his momma (:

ohhh! (i know this ain't a weekend item, but) Tuesday we're moving into a new apartment!!! :p

author1975 May 18th, 2013 09:23 AM

My husband is off today so we slept in this morning. We might go see my parents later. Tomorrow we will be in church most of the day. I'll get to spend some time with my favorite toddlers and maybe hold one or more of the six babies in the church.