JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   UPDATE...sigh (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2656595-update-sigh.html)

AshleyO June 6th, 2013 09:00 AM

UPDATE...sigh

Just got the results of my blood HCG test back. The beta was right at 2. The doctors are hesitant to think it was another CP but are not counting it out (I don't think it was). As for now, I just have to wait for AF to come. If AF is not here in another 3 weeks then I will start progesterone to get her going. I had some more red spotting yesterday so that is good! I am crying while writing this because I just want this to be over! *End rant* :mad:

momology June 6th, 2013 09:13 AM

Re: UPDATE...sigh

:bighug: I am so sorry Ashley! I hope AF shows soon for you.

Nicholle ttc June 6th, 2013 09:13 AM

:bighug: I'm so sorry Ashley. A lot of women get CPs right before they get their 9 month bfps. I'm so hoping that your hcg goes down to zero very soon and that your next regular cycle you get your truly sticky bean. In the meantime, we are here for you. :bighug:

ArmyWife28 June 6th, 2013 09:15 AM

:grouphug: I'm so sorry Ashley, we all know how frustrating it is, please vent away. I hope AF shows up sooner than later so you can move onto your next cycle.

SmilingSam June 6th, 2013 09:23 AM

Argh! :( I'm so sorry the results weren't better. Your next cycle has got to be better. :heart:

AshleyO June 6th, 2013 09:31 AM

Thanks ladies, I don't know what I would do without you!

girlsofsummer June 6th, 2013 10:01 AM

Aw Ash I'm really sorry -- please cry away. And keep us posted.

remisue16 June 6th, 2013 10:47 AM

:dothug:

I'm so sorry! I hope that this will be resolved for you very soon and that you don't have to go the progesterone route.

Jen@FirsAve June 6th, 2013 11:00 AM

Im so sorry Ashley :bighug: it must be so frustrating. Hopefully af will show soon without any meds!

Ariw June 6th, 2013 11:53 AM

So very sorry Ashley
I hope AF comes and goes quickly and that you get your bfp soon
:hug:

plan4fate June 6th, 2013 01:05 PM

Oh Ashley!!!!!!!

Did they confirm a 0 beta after your last CP? I had a bit of a thing after a loss where my levels hovered at 6 for a long time

ImALittleTeaPot June 6th, 2013 03:24 PM

:bighug: Oh Ashley! I'm so sorry. I sure do hope that AF shows sooner than 3 weeks from now!!!

Vent away, my dear... we're here for you! :hug:

Boolajoojoo June 6th, 2013 11:39 PM

I'm so sorry. :( Hope you're feeling better.

:bighug:

jessicake June 7th, 2013 05:19 AM

I'm so sorry :( I've had a similar situation before and it's so frustrating. I hope AF comes soon!

AnnaBonana June 7th, 2013 07:38 AM

Ashley I'm so sorry! That is so frustrating and I real,y hope AF shows quickly so you can move on. Red spotting seems positive, at least.

((Hugs)) and keep us posted. Vent any time you need to.

AshleyO June 7th, 2013 08:12 AM

Thanks ladies, it has been super frustrating. I don't think I am going to actually get an AF. Just had some more red spotting and Ashley - They did not reconfirm 0 from the last CP.

ArmyWife28 June 7th, 2013 08:21 AM

I'm sorry she hasn't started yet, I know how frustrating this can be. I didn't have a cycle for 45days and I thought oh maybe I'm prego but of course not. Sigh!

AshleyO June 7th, 2013 09:20 AM

Tonya it really sucks because there is still that silly little part in you thats like well in a black and white world I haven't gotten my period yet so I must be pregnant! ......NOT!!

ArmyWife28 June 7th, 2013 09:47 AM

I know it's normal to think that way tho because it's something we want so bad :(

plan4fate June 7th, 2013 10:41 AM

*hugs*

I'm sorry Ashley. I cannot imagine what you're going through right now. Limbo sucks.