JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Laying low... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2658910-laying-low.html)

AnnaBonana June 16th, 2013 07:04 AM

Laying low...

Hi ladies,

DH and I are sort of taking a break from TTC. Who would have thought it would be this hard? I really thought when we started that I would be happily and easily about four months along now... And here we are five months in with one loss and no sticky BFP! (This isn't even a rant post, just a what the heck!?)

So, this month we have just been relaxing, DTD whenever we please. The sane doctor I saw (after the quack... Ugh, I'm still so angry about that appointment!) said that we can TTC again whenever we please. So, no idea when or if I O'd, no OPKs or temping. And I'm glad for the break!

My loss bleeding started on May 28, so I'm counting that as CD 1. I am going to test on June 24 (AF due to start June 25 according to my period tracker app). I initially said I wouldn't test, but if losses are going to recur, I want to be able to track them. I have no Internet cheapies left in the house! I'm going to order some for next cycle.

So that's my update! Sorry if I haven't been around as much.... I still adore the boards and of course, all of you! It's amazing how much of my life this can take up! And it's amazing how much each of you get that!

plan4fate June 16th, 2013 12:00 PM

Re: Laying low...

*hugs*

I remember being in your shoes the day I started bleeding in July. "6 months in and THIS is what we get? This isn't fair!" Hopefully it happens quickly for you next time, and stays sticky!

momology June 17th, 2013 06:57 AM

:hug: take off all the time you need.

Jen@FirsAve June 17th, 2013 11:56 AM

:hug:

AshleyO June 17th, 2013 06:05 PM

Oh honey no worries! I am in the exact same boat, literally! NExt month will be our 6th cycle TTC with one loss and no sticky BFP! We have just been BDing whenever and not stressing about it. Good luck to you but stay lurking on here!

jessicake June 18th, 2013 06:47 AM

*hugs* We have been there, I completely get it! TTC can be so emotionally exhausting when it doesn't work out quickly. Relax and have fun with your hubby!

KellJoO June 18th, 2013 07:11 AM

Completely understand. Take all the time you need, and of course...vent here!! This is what we are here for! Its like a big extended family here.

We were TTC for 6 months before I got my BFP, then sadly had a loss @ 6 weeks. Its draining. We are on a break right now too- planning our wedding. I had the loss in early February, DF proposed a few days later, and we decided we wanted to get married this fall so we could start TTC again. :) So, I've been busy wedding planning. It helps, but I know I am really looking forward to trying again. But in the same breath, I think its good for us to just sit back, take a breather and refocus.

You'll get there. Take care :)