JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive Your First Child (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/)
-   -   Been MIA.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f131-trying-to-conceive-your-first-child/2659851-been-mia.html)

AshleyO June 19th, 2013 11:58 AM

Been MIA..

SO I have been kind of MIA lately ladies and I am sorry. I miss all of you. Things are crazy lately but the good news is, is that I got a full time position with the bank I work for and I will not have to work 55 hours a week to get some extra cash flow in. TTC Au Naturale has been amazing. I am so much less stressed out about wondering if my OPK is going to be darker today, etc. etc. I think this is helping me with the way I handle things in our lives right now as well. I hope everyone is fantastic!

momology June 19th, 2013 12:24 PM

Re: Been MIA..

That is great news about your job!!!!!!!! Congratulations :D

PinkHurricane June 19th, 2013 12:45 PM

:congrats: Yay for your job! Also I think taking the time to relax while TTC is super important!

girlsofsummer June 19th, 2013 01:09 PM

Congratulations! That is excellent news. I bet you're way more at ease about work now, too.

I missed ya, but glad to know you were gone for a good reason. And I like your approach, too -- hoping I can get to that point myself.

ArmyWife28 June 19th, 2013 01:53 PM

:congrats: for the full-time job! And that's great your letting things happen naturally, it's less stress for sure.

AnnaBonana June 19th, 2013 03:08 PM

Congrats on the job! That's so fabulous!

DH and I have been taking a TTC break as well and it is much more relaxing! Enjoy your vacay!

plan4fate June 19th, 2013 04:31 PM

Congrats on the full time! That is a lovely little blessing!

I'm glad you're enjoying the more relaxing TTC. I'm way too much of a control freak.. to quote my husband "Will you come and visit me, or just visit my sperm?" hahaha. he knows me too well. Lucky for him I'll come every week, and I don't need those swimmers weekly. LOL

Cait&AngelAbove June 19th, 2013 05:48 PM

Congratulations on the job!

AshleyO June 19th, 2013 09:52 PM

Thank you ladies! I hope everyone else is doing well!

Boolajoojoo June 20th, 2013 05:32 AM

Hooray for the job! Hopefully once things get settled down, we'll be seeing more of you again. That is, unless you get that BFP. Good luck with the new job, and good luck TTC!

jessicake June 20th, 2013 07:56 AM

Congrats on the new job!!! That's awesome news! Sometimes a break from trying so hard is needed, we stopped charting for a few months over winter. I hope the relaxation helps you out!